• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Management

DeletedUser107476

DUN6T8n_RXCHe9iwNLegLw.png

In the top left of the Army Management screen we have the troops you are using in your current army when attacking:

ctdl0FOISiqfk6UQFqX0uw.png

w-95wnFVQXCfSPQPItcxqg.png
Below the currently selected army, we have Defending Army which is used in the defence of your city. You select troops by clicking on it then going picking them.

1pc_F7FpS-auZjO_k2mfkw.png
Below the Defending Army is the Heal button which allows you to heal damaged troops with diamonds.

V6DeJ2ccRVOU_9bbCa1Lnw.png
Below the Heal button is the delete unit button which allows you to select and delete units from your army management.
ZlMdXp5dTw_a9ye0bLhIlQ.png

Here you can select to show only units of a specific type. From left to right these are: All, Fast, Heavy, Light, Artillery and Ranged.

9zpOOdMySkSn-WvIfHCwhQ.png

These two drop down menus allow you to further filter troops by All units, Unattached units, Attached units and by era. However you will need Unattached units to be shown by selecting this in settings.

H_1TgOhaTKaQAfOdMnLWeA.png
If you scroll along to the end of Army Management you will come across this symbol. If you set up the Army Management to a specific era and hover over it. You can see all the troops you have in that era.

DeletedUser107476

those two are still not visible

but if I am the only one who can't see them it doesn't matter: I know how the army management works

the url says prntscr
and I am not logged in on that site
Can you try a hard refresh and see if you can see them now please.