• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Army Management: Unit Sorting

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Sort units by health in army management.

Reason: It's affect game performance.

Details: All units are sorted by health in army management.

Visual Aids:
sort.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

DeletedUser105579

+1.

Just a thought,
If one is to suggest fixing the army management panel, we might as well go all the way:
Suggestion:
Within each health group, units are ordered by
1) Health
2) Type
3) Unattached/Attached
(Ex. ...9/10 health units: fast attached, fast unattached, light attached, light unattached, short ranged attached, short ranged unattached, heavy attached, heavy unattached, long ranged attached, long ranged unattached, champion attached, champion unattached, no age attached, no age unattached; 8/10 units, etc.)

DeletedUser653

can you bear in mind that i only see 20 of each type now and when looking for troops to put into defence I want to see my attached worst injured units, so while i like the general idea i need to be able to reverse that logic/order when selecting defence troops :)

DeletedUser105579

I'll design a picture to go along with that tomorrow?

(As in modify overtype's picture :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser15432

I agree with strategy master, we need the full range of options for the army management screen, however, as an interim measure I think this would be helpful, therefore a +1 for this idea

DeletedUser96901

+1

and I would like to see an option in the settings where you can hide damaged units
with Alcatraz many players have units to fight only with fully healed units ;)

DeletedUser97349

At the present time, the idea presented in the original post is scheduled to be included in the next update. The time frame for this may be subject to change, however the idea as presented is already in development :)

DeletedUser16126

For placing defense units in GvG I would still like to have the option to select injured units, because it doesn' matter how injured they are when you just want to put them as defenders in GvG.

DeletedUser99588

At the present time, the idea presented in the original post is scheduled to be included in the next update. The time frame for this may be subject to change, however the idea as presented is already in development :)

Lol, subject to change seems to mean forgotten. Not sure how many updates we have had since this but its too many.

DeletedUser99445

+2 for this idea although July implementation in 2015 may be asking too much.

DeletedUser16026

Lol, subject to change seems to mean forgotten. Not sure how many updates we have had since this but its too many.

I did check upon the situation and I can see the feature is pretty much ready but we cannot make a promise that it will be coming with the next update (it won't be in 1.55, dunno about 1.56 yet). Hopefully it is soon enough though.

DeletedUser99588

I did check upon the situation and I can see the feature is pretty much ready but we cannot make a promise that it will be coming with the next update (it won't be in 1.55, dunno about 1.56 yet). Hopefully it is soon enough though.

Ok Darkstar thanks for checking. I know your doing your best. The bottom line is we need firm dates for things. Far to many improvements have been manana and have never seen the light of day. Maybe this time your right and we willl get it in an update or two. I hope so but so many things have been promised and never delivered it's hard to take mods/CM team seriously.

DeletedUser2989

Marking this one as forwarded as we know it's being worked on and is coming soon, hopefully it won't be a long wait till I can move it to "Implemented".