• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Management (Rogues)

irobster

Private
Yesterday evening I was doing a lot of fighting and all my displayed rogues were injured (25). Now I have 300 unattached rogues in the cloud but could find no way to access them to carry on fighting. All I could do was stop and give my rogues time to recover.
Is there any way to get to use these healthy rogues?

irobster

Private
I understand your reply. Under normal circumstances that would be the case. on this occasion all my displayed rogues were injured. But the display only shows 20 unattached rogues and as I posted I have 300. They were not all injured. They were hidden in the cloud. It does not make sense that they are there and I cant use them

Yes, only 20 units are displayed. Healthy units (if any available) are displayed in front of wounded units.
If you are sure you have healthy units and they are not displayed, try to refresh the game.

irobster

Private
Your answers are missing the point. I know how many rogues I have (307). The display only allows 20 to be shown at a time. If all these 20 are injured they still stay on display. They are not replaced by healthy units. This means that I have 287 healthy rogues and no way to access them!!!

Forwandert

Major-General
Can you define 'a lot of fighting' you could easily injure 300 rogues over probably 100 battles (3 rogues a battle, could even be in just over 40 fights depending on your army and if you injured 7 each time) Did you have any really down to the last health points in the 20? If they where all injured but not too badly in the ones you saw I'd still be thinking they where all injured and the least injured on display. Especially if they were only injured to the point where you could wait for their health to return which sounds about right for the least injured ones to be at the front on the queue.

To assume you only have 20 injured and the rest are fine doesnt sound like much fighting at all. You could have injured them all over 3 battles.

Last edited:
Your answers are missing the point. I know how many rogues I have (307). The display only allows 20 to be shown at a time. If all these 20 are injured they still stay on display. They are not replaced by healthy units. This means that I have 287 healthy rogues and no way to access them!!!
Then it's a bug. If you have healthy units, they should be shown.

irobster

Private
Can you define 'a lot of fighting' you could easily injure 300 rogues over probably 100 battles (3 rogues a battle, could even be in just over 40 fights depending on your army and if you injured 7 each time) Did you have any really down to the last health points in the 20? If they where all injured but not too badly in the ones you saw I'd still be thinking they where all injured and the least injured on display. Especially if they were only injured to the point where you could wait for their health to return which sounds about right for the least injured ones to be at the front on the queue.

To assume you only have 20 injured and the rest are fine doesnt sound like much fighting at all. You could have injured them all over 3 battles.
You cant injure 300 Rogues if you can only access 20 and that is the point. For me a lot of fighting was 35 battles. This left me with 20 injured rogues. I would have been happy to continue fighting but I wasn't going to send injured rogues into battle when I had fresh uninjured ones. The issue was that even though I knew I had them I could not get them on the selection bar :-)

RegV

Corporal
You cant injure 300 Rogues if you can only access 20 and that is the point. For me a lot of fighting was 35 battles. This left me with 20 injured rogues.
Well, according to stats, between Apr. 4 and Apr.7 your won battle count went up by 104. Now, stats doesn't update in anything approaching real time, so it is impossible to know when those 104 battles occurred over those 3 days. Also impossible to know if you lost or surrendered any. But it is certainly plausible to me that they happened within a somewhat short period of time. Maybe fighting just before and just after GBG reset?
In 104 battles, or more if you lost or surrendered, 300 wounded rogues is plausible, given their slow heal time.

Or maybe you just didn't scroll left far enough to see the healthy rogues? Healthy ones are leftmost. You would not be the first to make that mistake.

Or maybe it's a bug and Inno is only showing you injured Rogues when you have healthy ones. But this is a game mechanic that has been in place and unchanged for years. If it was a common issue, there would be more than just you complaining about it here. I suspect it's not a bug, these things almost never are, but it's certainly possible. Document it then report it if it happens again.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
You cant injure 300 Rogues if you can only access 20 and that is the point. For me a lot of fighting was 35 battles. This left me with 20 injured rogues. I would have been happy to continue fighting but I wasn't going to send injured rogues into battle when I had fresh uninjured ones. The issue was that even though I knew I had them I could not get them on the selection bar :-)
If healthy Rogues weren't moved to the front of your injured ones (in this case instead of those because you have more than 20 of them), feel free to contact our Support team :)