• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Army Management Lock Function

Do you support this idea

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Idea Needs Aleration/Change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Galladhorn

Monarch
Proposal
Add a lock function to the Army Era/Age Selection Drop Down.

I checked to see if I could find exactly this idea, I could not – but it might be around idk.

Reason
Many battles happens within the same Age/Era or the era that the players currently is in – The lock provides a handy way by simple exlcusion, minimizing the vertical scrolling in any selected unit categori, be showing only units form the selected Age/Era.
For those players that utilize multiple Era units, the lock can simply be ignored and the army selections remains as is.

Details
When an Era/Age is choosen for the Army Dropdown menu, the lock will make it stay on that selection till unlocked.
When leaving and returning to the Army management, the selected Era remains in the locked choise, till unlocked.
Unlocked result in the choises currently in game.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
N/A

FoE_ArmyM_Lockfunction_v01-2.jpg

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

would make it so much faster

yes, at least a little bit and while verticlal scrolling is not considered an effort by the general user, horisontal scrolling is somewhat – guess it is slightly counter intituitve in regard to examplewise a Mouse and the scroll wheel.

I have a another little idea to this Window, since we do not seem to get any major UI overhauls for it, will see if I can make it today or sunday.

Last edited: