• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Management inoperative & attack impossible

• World: Arvahall, Jaims and on beta
  • Browser and Version: App, latest
  • Overview of the bug: Whether trying to attack in GE or PvP, or just entering Army Management from my city, the game will not keep unit changes. Nor will the game allow me to attack with units already allocated to the army.
  • Screenshots: n/a
  • How often this occurs: Permanent, this morning. I did not try doing this before this morning's server update.
  • Urgency: Very Urgent. A major part of the game is disabled.
  • Preventative Actions: Tried to close the app, tried different worlds, tried different places to access Army Management. Nothing seems to work.
  • Summary:
    • From GE, player attack or from one's own city, change at least one unit on the Army Management screen. Exit the Army Management and re-open it. The changes were not stored.
    • From GE or with a neighbour, select to attack. The Army Management screen shows the orange 'Attack' button but nothing happens when pressing it.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: All that might apply except uninstalling the app, which was freshly re-installed a couple of weeks ago.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks Prinza, we'll archive this report as it can no longer be reproduced in the current version. Please do let us know if it happens again :)