• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Army management dose not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
World: Noarsile
Browser and Version: Not applicable
Android app: app version 1.180.15
Device: Galaxy S8+ Android 9
Overview of the bug: Hi,

When i enter army management tab and i replace army, then exit and enter tab again army reverts back to previous i had !

How often this occurs: Not applicable
Urgency: Urgent - if a person attacks more then one sector in GbG and you change army it reverts to previous one too ...

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes but methods not applicable

It is annoying...

DeletedUser

World: Noarsile
Browser and Version: Not applicable
Android app: app version 1.180.15
Device: Galaxy S8+ Android 9
Overview of the bug: Hi,

When i enter army management tab and i replace army, then exit and enter tab again army reverts back to previous i had !

How often this occurs: Not applicable
Urgency: Urgent - if a person attacks more then one sector in GbG and you change army it reverts to previous one too ...

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes but methods not applicable

It is annoying...
I might check my army management on N as my phone is android 9 and uses the same game version

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
The bigger issue is that it happens in gbg and when you change army exit a sector and then you go in another sector and then reverts army to one before...
Also tried on iOS and there is ok...

DeletedUser

The bigger issue is that it happens in gbg and when you change army exit a sector and then you go in another sector and then reverts army to one before...
Also tried on iOS and there is ok...
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app cause that fixes most things

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
And i will be as QAT as i am ...

Tested :
Galaxy S 10,1 tablet , new install of the same version
Still there is bug ....

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
How do you come to a conclusion it is RAM ? Why would i contact support for the app level bug?

DeletedUser111561

I have the same issue.
Android 6.0.1
Galaxy Tab S
App version : 1.180.15
Also play on iPhone 7 with iOS 12.4 and there is no issues ....

Status
Not open for further replies.