• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Army Buildings not connected

If I delete a road making buildings become not connected and then reinstate the road all the buildings are then OK apart from the army buildings which stay marked as not connected. Logging out and back again resolves the issue. Error is being experienced on iPad.

Vesiger

Monarch
Yes, I experienced that recently with a Rogues' Den - it remained unconnected until I moved it and then moved it back again.

DeletedUser110603

If I delete a road making buildings become not connected and then reinstate the road all the buildings are then OK apart from the army buildings which stay marked as not connected. Logging out and back again resolves the issue. Error is being experienced on iPad.

Thanks for letting us know, could you tell me what app version you are running and if this problem still happens?

Vesiger

Monarch
This issue is entirely replicatible on my device and I contacted in-game support. They concluded that it must be unique to the version of Android I was running - however at least one other player in my guild is seeing the same thing in addition to vrokastro here who originally reported it.