• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Argg! No more diamond expansions!

Knight of ICE

How else can we imagine a talking Bugs Bunny rabbit that survives getting smashed and bent out of shaped over and over - and many other things that have zero chance to happen in real life?

By realising anything can happen in a cartoon? Not anything can happen in this game. You can imagine what it would be like to plunder all buildings of a player at once by using the 5 diamond option. That could be possible. Using expansion in SA not.

Emberguard

Legend
Wait…. How would the Galata trigger? Would the entire collect be stopped or each building individually have a charge used?

Knight of ICE

Wait…. How would the Galata trigger? Would the entire collect be stopped or each building individually have a charge used?

Why not? Let's imagine that will be random as well. Could be a special building. Could be just a house :P

Burpo

Sergeant
You know Knight, I would laugh my bloody head off if the devs decided to tweak the game a little just to prove that it is entirely possible to open every expansion in SA.
Hell I might even pay them to do it just to shut you up.

Knight of ICE

You know Knight, I would laugh my bloody head off if the devs decided to tweak the game a little just to prove that it is entirely possible to open every expansion in SA.

Give them a call. Let us know what they said and even better, how much they wanted.

Phone
+49 40 7889335-0

You could buy Inno Games and make any changes you can imagine.

Burpo

Sergeant
My imagination has gone wild, it has conjured a picture of the Ice Age (which comes before Stone Age) and all the expansions are open.
My dreams have been answered.
I need a rest and a lie down.

Emberguard

Legend
My imagination has gone wild, it has conjured a picture of the Ice Age (which comes before Stone Age) and all the expansions are open.
Oh no the Ice melted :o the expansions disappeared with the ice….. :( back to the Stone Age already :P

Knight of ICE

My dreams have been answered.
I need a rest and a lie down.

Any acorns?

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
You know it must be great to have so much money, that you need to complain about not having the chance to spend more of it!

Some people are just so lucky.

P.S. Can you lend us 50 until the end of the decade?