• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Area grids to show for building ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Loving the gane as a relative newcomer to this, but one thing that I would love to be able to see if possible is an option to turn on a visible grid layout so you can plan your buildings layout better in advance? At present the whole grid only shows when trying to either position or move one structure....

DeletedUser

Hey hunterxf382, welcome to the Forums. :)

If you take a look around the Guides Section you'll be able to find third party city planners.
Here is a link to Slygoxx's one that I use actively myself: Click me

As for the idea itself;
I support the idea for a button to toggle Grid View, so +1 from me.

- L

DeletedUser

I myself proposed this before. In fact I think it was one of the winners of a player's choice poll (though I don't remember with certainty).

It seems like it'd be easy to implement, and it'd be pretty handy, rather than having to be in build mode. At least you can minimize the build window, so the grid will stay around, just pick up a useless section of road or something.

+1 from me.

DeletedUser1094

An on/off grid, has already been proposed before. It's still a great idea and I'm sure the game-designers are aware of it.
Since this idea is already present in the "Ideas previously suggested" thread, I'll close this thread.

Had it not already been proposed, this idea would belong to the "Great Ideas".
Thanks for the proposal hunterxf382, next time please remember to use an Idea-Template.

Thread Closed...
Marked for Archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.