• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Are you good community player?

Do you hog all your swap threads?
Score 1-100 (1 a lot - 100 never)
Do you list your GB's on 1.9 threads without taking positions in others GB's?
Score 1-100 (1 a lot - 100 rarely)
Do you take goods from others with unfair trades for building GB's but never give yours to others?
Score 1-100 (1 often - 100 rarely)
Do your friends contribute much more visits to your tavern than you do to theirs?
Score 1-100 (1 often - 100 never)
How much time do you feel you spend helping other players?
Score 1-100 (1 never -100 a lot)
Bonus for noobs only-
Have you contributed or intend to give excess goods to your guild treasury?
Score (1 never - 100 a lot)

Final self assessment score:
1-125 you are a very selfish player.
126-249 you want to help others but never get round to it.
250-375 you are generally a good community player.
376-500 you are a very helpful community player with guild leadership qualities.

Last edited:
It's not based on quantity, if a noob has 100 and donates 10 they can score the same as a more experienced player who has 1000 and donates 100.

Erich Zahn

Private
Well, as a noob myself, I've only ever had 100+ medals, coins or supplies.

I'm so new I still haven't worked out the whole FP and goods swapping thing, apart from the market place. :)

Emberguard

Legend
"bonus for noobs only"

Define noob. Without a definition the term is meaningless as then you'll have entirely different standards being measured on who does or doesn't qualify for the boosted score

Personally, I wouldn't put "intended to put" as boosting score. You either have or haven't contributed yet, and everyone's definition of "excess goods" is going to be different

Define noob. Without a definition the term is meaningless as then you'll have entirely different standards being measured on who does or doesn't qualify for the boosted score

I have been thinking about that myself so I will try to give some clarity.
A noob could be someone who has been playing less than six months, perhaps not yet certain or confident about the workings of 1.9 threads or feel that they don't have enough goods to contribute to the guilds treasury. They probably don't have an Arc yet and are finding it hard to do GBG's or level 3 GE.
Nevertheless they often visit more taverns and give aids to more experienced players than they get back as its a great way to get random BP's, they often use swap threads and contribute to the other questions so should be able to achieve a respectable 250+ score.

Ev4ma

Captain
I have been thinking about that myself so I will try to give some clarity.
A noob could be someone who has been playing less than six months, perhaps not yet certain or confident about the workings of 1.9 threads or feel that they don't have enough goods to contribute to the guilds treasury. They probably don't have an Arc yet and are finding it hard to do GBG's or level 3 GE.
Nevertheless they often visit more taverns and give aids to more experienced players than they get back as its a great way to get random BP's, they often use swap threads and contribute to the other questions so should be able to achieve a respectable 250+ score.
Nono, noobs are people who meet the all of the following: (Excluding Diamond farmers)
- Own their own guild but have no members,
- Don't take advise
- No GBs
- Dont do GE, GBG, or GvG.
- Don't aid
- Don't visit taverns.
- Dont do any battles or negotiations.
They need to meet all of the above to be a noob, :D

Btw this is a joke

Erich Zahn

Private
Nono, noobs are people who meet the all of the following: (Excluding Diamond farmers)
- Own their own guild but have no members,
- Don't take advise
- No GBs
- Dont do GE, GBG, or GvG.
- Don't aid
- Don't visit taverns.
- Dont do any battles or negotiations.
They need to meet all of the above to be a noob, :D

Btw this is a joke
Heh. That makes me a semi-noob.
I don't do GvG 'cause I haven't figured out how to not get a kicking and I've only one GB. :D