• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Are you a teacher? Do you agree with this cartoon?

DeletedUser

RdbEH.jpg

DeletedUser903

Perfect example of what the Government thinks of all public sector worker

DeletedUser

Yes, I am and Yes, I do.

Many places have made laws to force teachers to work, taken away rights and declare them essential services. And at same time lower pay, increase work and increase class size. And then have the gall to use child's falling scores to further punish teachers. We are so important you can't do with out us but not so important that you would actually pay what we are worth? Or even insure we can do the job. It my mind boggles.

Teachers.jpg

DeletedUser

The bin men and grave diggers brought our nation to its knees in a few weeks. How much are they worth?

The banks collapsed and we all lived in fear...little changed. How much are they worth.

So, after all the self adulation, how much are you really worth.