• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Are you a GBZ?

DeletedUser109464

What is a GBZ you ask? GBZ stands for Great Building Zombie. If you have ever built a Great Building just because it WAS a GB and not mostly for the Supply Boost, Coin Boost, Coins, Goods, Happiness, et cetera it provided, then you may be infected by the debilitative GBV (Great Building Virus). The virus appears to be be highly contagious. If fully metastasized, the virus creates a GBZ! If you, or some other player you know, has built a GB under these conditions, please see an FoE doctor immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
LOL i build gbs only if i need the boost...just the other day i deleted 4 gbs because they weren't worth the space anymore(Babel, Dresden, Atomium and St.Basil).

DeletedUser96901

I only have 23 GB yet

but I let other decide if that makes me a GBZ

DeletedUser105544

I have all GBs in my city, but never aimed to have them all, simply I caught blueprints along the way and have enough space. They took 1/3 of my city space, but still don't know what to do with the other 2/3. Few rogue hideouts, traz and one regular military building is all I really need :-)

DeletedUser15432

I have 208 great buildings spread across 14 cities with a maximum of 26 in one city, I do not know if this makes me a GBZ

DeletedUser109464

Don't need these GBs, I am already great by myself. :P

Amen to you, ma'am!

I have 14, only build if they are useful to me
And amen to you as well! Building a GB because it is actually useful and serves a purpose seems very sensible, reasonable and logical. A GBZ on the other hand is ratings and/or ego crazed and builds a GB with little or no regard to whatever usefulness it may have.

Can I build a Great Building of you? :P
Alas, a GB of me may be required as well! I have but 4 GB and could now do without them just fine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

i just built the Gaea Statue, not for the boosts but because it looks cool

thats in Fel Dranghyr so if anyone there is looking for BPs come and visit or send a friend request

DeletedUser113156

I want to build the Gaea Statue too, because I think it looks cool. I currently have 1 BP and cannot find anyone in Noarsil that has this GB. How can id find who has one?

DeletedUser111359

Back when GB's were new, and capped at 10, I was on a mission to build them all. I've since bulldozed quite a few.