• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Are Orichalcum and Promethium goods or not?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Have a quest in Archaeology event to gather 550 goods. Gathered Orichalcum and Promethium but they are not counted in for that quest. Are they goods or not? BTW are Mars Ore and Asteroid Ice goods too?

Maybe Mars ore produced in synthesisers is counted. I don't know because I made sure I had enough before SAAB opened so have no need of them :)

Forwandert

Major-General
Just post a reverse trades for what's needed in your guild. Doesnt usually take more than a few minutes if your guild has a trades thread. Would take less time than you'll spend trying to find out why they arent classed as normal goods for trades.

The special goods dont count as productions for gathering quests, although they are now available to produce in your city I doubt the devs would spend time programming in the change for one building. Its easier to just play in the knowledge that special goods don't count.

DeletedUser96901

no the game does not see them as goods

even in quests the Chateau boost doesn't increase them :mad:
(even if it is only 1 quest that gives mars ore)