• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arctic Harbor

• Thread starter DeletedUser5350
  • Start date

DeletedUser5350

I am confused to the point of the arctic harbor. What is promethium?

DeletedUser96901

you need it for research

was introduced to slow down the speed to finish research

dimondus

Captain
You'll unlock it later in AFE tech tree. There is nothing confusing there, just another resource that demands a lot of AFE goods.

DeletedUser3413

I had this same question -- what does the Arctic Harbor actually provide? It seems like it merely consumes goods, and doesn't add anything to the city...?

DeletedUser110531

The goods produced cannot be plundered or traded so if you want to progress in the arctic future you will have to invest in it.

DeletedUser110635

Pyro Psycho..... good answer to the question. cute pic too. I am nice to those that are nice to me. I never start bad things but sure can finish them. Be good world.

Havik79

Corporal
It's there to annoy you, that is it, and sadly unless you can clear level 4 ge fighting or do not do ge your stuck dealing with it.

So far, its costing me 85 goods a day to use, all for the wonderful benefit of having to wait over 2 weeks to move ahead 3 more items of research, to just get the average time reduced to an amazing 21 hours.