• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arctic Harbor Question

What do the figures (numbers etc.) under the crew member in the Arctic Harbor refer to?

As per what I've circled there's the 'Level' indicator followed by other symbols but I can't find out what they are referring to.

I'd be grateful if you can clarify for me.

Crew.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
Thats a modifier to the production

So if you choose that crew member you'll get less Promethium when you collect, but it'll also reduce the production time by an hour and 10 minutes

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The Gear is the damage that the ship will take. Each time you use the ship. it automatically will take 15% damage (which will need to be repaired - repairs are cost using Artctic goods) - so you have Crew Members who can increase, or decrease, the amount of damage the ship will take on each journey.
Everything to explain the ship is found on the Wiki - look up "Promethium" (whkch is the new special age good)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There are basic hints and explaination given within the game - but like most games, if you need to know more, there is a multitude of websites that you can access to find information more to your liking. This particular game does have a bit of a bonus in that it has the Wiki feature built into it, which would be nice if more games would do that - and this Wiki is fully free and functional. If you look through the forums, there are very few people who need to come to the forums for information - which shows that the vast majority of the players are able to use the information available within the game, or find alternate ways of getting the information that they need - which in turn shows that the information provided within this game is sufficient.

Knight of ICE

I wish all of this was explaineed when you reached this stage of the game but as usual you have to hunt for information.

I don't believe you did hunt. Looks more like you took the easy way and decided to ask others.

It is not that hard to find out how it works. Like Paladiac says, there are basic hints and explaination given within the game. Besides that the Harbor is introduced in Arctic Future part 2. All you need to do is look up the announcement and you are a lot wiser.