• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Arctic Harbor could be sold?

DeletedUser115071

lol.png

I was curious if you could, because you can't sell Town Hall or the Tavern... So I went in and tested it, pretty weird that till now it's unnoticed. I am also too afraid to click on the Sell button to see if it really happens but I don't think in the first place that you should get a prompt like that.

townhall.png

You get this image for Town Hall and for the Tavern you don't even get a prompt... Which is weird enough.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the report. In order for us to investigate further, could you confirm if this took place on the App or Browser version of the game? Were you able to sell any other buildings first or was it the first building you tried to sell? Is there any further information that you can give us to help us recreate the issue?

DeletedUser115071

It was on the browser version of Chrome.
No, this was the first building I am trying to sell, refreshed, restarted browser.. Always the same it lets me sell it but I am too afraid to click on the sell, you can test it I guess?

Just login, click on the the button for sell, click on the Harbor and yeah there should be a prompt.. What follows after I don't know. I don't wanna press it yet, because it may delete my goods that I gave for promethium(currently the ship is out) and if it really sells the Harbor how do I get promethium, lol?

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for the information, no need to try selling it, we will investigate.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Something weird there. I tried it and by clicking the Harbor I got a reward for finding an incident.

I am not sayin that i was like this - but sometimes these inciddents are nearly hidden under the Habor.

I have had some other "felt like propted" Incident rewards over the last copule weeks – The Reward window suddenly just pops in the middle of another action while on Main city Window. I have not been able to determine if I by coincidence have hit an incident in the city that I did not see or it occured to something else – There is this very small Incident version with a Tree branch, that can easily be hidden behind larger buildings. Though this particular small Incident I have never seen around the Harbor.

I mainly play on the Desktop version, using FireFox.

DeletedUser115071

Gonna add some more information ATM.
After I collected and the ship is next to the Arctic Harbor(first unlocked, no upgrades) I don't get a prompt that I can sell it or anything juts like the tavern.

DeletedUser99588

My ship is out to sea and I get the same message about do I really want to sell harbour you won't get anything back.

DeletedUser108047

if your ship is still at sea and you do sell it... perhaps the ship turns into the flying dutchman...:)

DeletedUser104881

Thank you, that's all the information I need. I'll let you know if I have any further questions.