• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future Part 4

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser110168

Well, to be fair, you only have to plunder a small number of people daily to get full use of V1. You can just plunder those people and aid the rest.
Good point, but I still don't think the devs thought through SV enough, now people have a reason NOT to do PvP.

Also anyone interested in looking at my rewards from SV check them here:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/life-of-a-gb-guy.32747/

Sorry, I just don't feel like updating my prizes in three places every day (here, beta, and on that link)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101228

The Sead Vault realy sucks! They call 18k supplies a price? WTF. Not worth building it. You better save the space for something usefull.

DeletedUser110168

The Sead Vault realy sucks! They call 18k supplies a price? WTF. Not worth building it. You better save the space for something usefull.
SV is amazing, at level 1 you should get 2-4 prizes per day. With the prizes being the same as WW prizes, and only taking up the space of 3 WWs, you are getting 20k supplies for free per day, plus most of the time an additional free prize.

DeletedUser11899

The Crystal Villa house has been nerfed on beta, giving 3.060 of population instead of 4.550

Even though this change has not been applied on live yet, I think this game flaw it should be announced or commented here asap. It can be a serious problem for some players who have built a bunch of them (like me there) and dont have much spare population and room.

Major Spank

Private
In my opinion so far its not great, goods are fine but Im fed up with medals and I can t use 18k of supplies or coins therefore without the goods showing up on a more regular basis its going to get binned in the near future. I seem to be getting lots of supplies and medals coming up but rarely the goods. As per usual Inno throw out the diamonds first pop to get you keen and level it and promote it. But no its another failure to me

DeletedUser103902

Asking AF players this boat thing, does it do anything for the guild? Is this the end of GVG? because I don't always read the forum I must have missed something and AA being the last GVG map? because I started this game because of GVG not because I want to spend 3 days on a boat getting some goods that seem to be a waste of my time. I really loved this game it gave me something to move towards new era, new GvG map, I also loved watching high era players fight GVG, but now I'm one of those players and now what? I really don't understand how a game that is guild based can then change to single player game which is what I understand AFE is, or do I have it wrong?, also my ARC AFE goods, now they are to open GE? As much as I like GE it is nothing compared to fighting GVG with your guild as a team and going against your enemies, starting to lose the love of this game and that is a damn shame :(