• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future Part 4

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser11899

Thanks.... what I really want to know though is if I am in an early era and acquire this GB... will my rewards be scaled down in a similar way to wishing wells of earlier eras... in other words the higher the era you are in the better it works??

The amount of the resource given is the same regardless of the era you are in I'd say, anyway I'm not sure of it, sorry.
However I personally dont recommend you to build this Gb if you are not in Arctic age, its not worth it, too much goods and fp required to level it up to a decent level

DeletedUser103223

Just put the GB down on Korch, its a big steaming pile turds. Out of 270 plus aids, picked up 1 coin reward, 1 supply reward, and a Goods reward. The FP's required to level it up are huge, goes from 80, to 120, to 230 and your percentage goes up only .1 per level. And the other bonus is Supplys. I suppose if it wasn't for the 200 million that i have on hand and nothing to use them on it would be a good supply building (Sarcasm dripping)

DeletedUser105159

The Seed Vault needs a buff, there are too many great buildings with supplies as an active ability. The chances for a prize should also be raised (at base and with level increments) with the inclusion of forge points (since it is compared to the wishing well).

DeletedUser11899

Taverns, friend visits, chairs, table cloths ..a seed vault, what's next? poultry farming? and new harvest expansions to farm a wide variety of vegetable and new aid buttons to help your friends to feed their chickens and rabbits? :lol:

Why not include new concepts, skills and abilities based on heroes, civilizations and so on?

Shall we end up playing Forge Of Empires or just a facebook game? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser103223

Around 250 aids just now and received 2 rewards for my level 3 Seed Vault. 1 goods package (20 total AA goods) and 18k supplys. Probably have to just tear it down in a few weeks, if nothing is done to the GB. Rewards aren't worth the size of the building or the Cost of FP's to increase its level.

MP75

Master Corporal
I see that with the latest Harbor upgrade the cost for repairing the ship are being doubled from 50 to 100 Arctic Future goods.Since the tech researches are done it's time for the crew to stay away from frozen waters and get a long vacation.

DeletedUser103223

Close to 250 Aid's today and no rewards for a level 4 seed vault. Its getting worse the higher it goes.

DeletedUser103223

250 aids, 3 rewards on a level 4 Seed Vault. Still below what it should be.

DeletedUser107609

I thought to pour money and I will be on a white horse 8-).... poured. ... Now I'm like everyone else and feel like a donkey :lol:

The chance of Helping Hand 2% at 1st lvl of the New GB is fine! But.... 2.1% at 2nd lvl is robbery and deception of FoE players!

Better to have 4 Wishing Wells than one Arctic Future Seed Vault GB! Trust me!
If you (for example) have 240 of people to Aid (80friends+80 N-r+ 80 Guild members) and You have 2% - 2.1% of chance to get something it's should be 5 people maximum and 0 people minimum. From 4 Wishing Wells you get somthing with 100% of the chance 4 times. So 4 times with 100% of the chanse is better than 5 times with word - maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103223

yeah so far its just garbage, but then again alot of GB's are garbage. Just didn't expect such a stinker in the AA, when goods are expensive and more difficult to come by.

DeletedUser110168

The amount of the resource given is the same regardless of the era you are in I'd say, anyway I'm not sure of it, sorry.
However I personally dont recommend you to build this Gb if you are not in Arctic age, its not worth it, too much goods and fp required to level it up to a decent level

No, I have it built in IA. If you are below ME I presume the goods are also halved. Rewards as follows:
Got it up in IA on EN14, day one of rewards:

2 of each IA good (1)
3 medals (3)

The percentage seems pretty spot on, 204 ppl aided, 4 prizes.

IA, EN14 Day 2:
2 of each IA good (2)
1080 supplies (3)

Same rewards as WW is my theory (Aside from no fps)
So far the data on Beta has shown the rewards are matched with WW rewards for your age. (Only exceptions being fps and goods-2 of each (4of each in higher eras) as opposed to 10 of one kind(20 in higher eras-and also of 2 ages below, not current))

I will continue to update this as I aid more.

Also in case you couldn't tell, I don't recommend building this gb (if your purpose is goods) below at least ME unless you want a bunch of higher era gbs for no particular reason ;)

DeletedUser110168

I thought to pour money and I will be on a white horse 8-).... poured. ... Now I'm like everyone else and feel like a donkey :lol:

The chance of Helping Hand 2% at 1st lvl of the New GB is fine! But.... 2.1% at 2nd lvl is robbery and deception of FoE players!

Better to have 4 Wishing Wells than one Arctic Future Seed Vault GB! Trust me!
If you (for example) have 240 of people to Aid (80friends+80 N-r+ 80 Guild members) and You have 2% - 2.1% of chance to get something it's should be 5 people maximum and 0 people minimum. From 4 Wishing Wells you get somthing with 100% of the chance 4 times. So 4 times with 100% of the chanse is better than 5 times with word - maybe
You can't claim that a .1% increase is deception to players for four reasons:
1. It was released on beta.
2. You can check stats on the wiki.
3. Look at the percentages on AO, (increase per level) this was pretty much foreshadowed....
4. After 10 levels that percentage on average would be 2 extra prizes (1% x 200 aids).

And I disagree with you, 4 WWs vs 1 SV, I would prefer the SV if I was in FE or AF...
Not to mention that it would only be 3 WWs (27 squares vs 30 for the gb), so 4 prizes at lvl 1 or 3 prizes from WW? Yeah I'll take 4 over 3 any day haha.

DeletedUser103223

Its basically a garbage GB, but if your going to click aid over 200+ times a day, u might as well get something for all the clicking. I wont tear mine down since its up but cant recommend it to anyone. That's for sure

DeletedUser

IMO even if you only get one goods package daily it's worth it. This would mean the GB pays itself off in 100 days. Unlike goods buildings, SV doesn't consume unrefined goods.

The coins, supplies, and medals, while not especially valuable prizes, are still better than the normal 20 coins I otherwise get from aiding.

DeletedUser110168

if your going to click aid over 200+ times a day, u might as well get something for all the clicking.
Well if you have a full friends list and a full guild you should be able to do 200 a day pretty easily...

And yet:
cant recommend it to anyone.
?

I would totally recommend it to anyone as I said above, based on probability you will get a ton of stuff, more than a WW even. Level 10 with 200 aids should be about 5-6 goods, either 5 OR 6 is still better than the WWs that take up the samme space, and it produces CURRENT AGED GOODS, WWs don't do that...
IMO even if you only get one goods package daily it's worth it. This would mean the GB pays itself off in 100 days. Unlike goods buildings, SV doesn't consume unrefined goods.

The coins, supplies, and medals, while not especially valuable prizes, are still better than the normal 20 coins I otherwise get from aiding.
This dude gets it ^.^

DeletedUser11899

No, I have it built in IA. If you are below ME I presume the goods are also halved. Rewards as follows:
Got it up in IA on EN14, day one of rewards:

2 of each IA good (1)
3 medals (3)

The percentage seems pretty spot on, 204 ppl aided, 4 prizes.

IA, EN14 Day 2:
2 of each IA good (2)
1080 supplies (3)

Same rewards as WW is my theory (Aside from no fps)
So far the data on Beta has shown the rewards are matched with WW rewards for your age. (Only exceptions being fps and goods-2 of each (4of each in higher eras) as opposed to 10 of one kind(20 in higher eras-and also of 2 ages below, not current))

I will continue to update this as I aid more.

Also in case you couldn't tell, I don't recommend building this gb below at least ME unless you want a bunch of higher era gbs for no particular reason ;)

I think Seed Vault can be good if you are really interested on Rain Forest and Dynamic Tower GBs so having all this three GB and if you aid a lot of players on a daily basis you have a high chance of getting something on every aid you do, (a BP from Rain forest, goods from Dynamic Tower, random resources from Seed Vault and some extra silver from your tavern floor as well)

DeletedUser110168

I think Seed Vault can be good if you are really interested on Rain Forest and Dynamic Tower GBs so having all this three GB and if you aid a lot of players on a daily basis you have a high chance of getting something on every aid you do, (a BP from Rain forest, goods from Dynamic Tower, random resources from Seed Vault and some extra silver from your tavern floor as well)
One of the problems I have with SV is that it invalidates (to a minimal extent) voyager. If I can aid my neighbors for a chance at 60 goods vs plunder them for 10-20, which would I do?

DeletedUser

One of the problems I have with SV is that it invalidates (to a minimal extent) voyager. If I can aid my neighbors for a chance at 60 goods vs plunder them for 10-20, which would I do?

Well, to be fair, you only have to plunder a small number of people daily to get full use of V1. You can just plunder those people and aid the rest.