• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 3

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hello all,

This thread is for discussing the first part of our Arctic Future Part 3 announcement. You can find the full post here. Your feedback is invaluable as always, so please let us know what you think.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser109502

But I think there was already a light unit in Arctic Age, & u introduced another light unit!
I think u should introduce a Ranged or Long Ranged unit!

DeletedUser4800

So essentially nothing new. The only real difference is the level up for the crew, which is interesting, but hardly game breaking. Its essentially the same boring ass added labor to get a new resource to slow down progression on the ages.

DeletedUser108379

So we will still not have the whole arctic research. How many more parts?

DeletedUser5180

seriously? i thought you would find a solution for use of guilds goods in treasury by now, so people would actually like to move on...

agreed 100%

So essentially nothing new. The only real difference is the level up for the crew, which is interesting, but hardly game breaking. Its essentially the same boring ass added labor to get a new resource to slow down progression on the ages.

i've not completed part 2 yet but have probably enough promethium stored to complete part 2 and 3 by the time its released so levelling up crew members is no big deal from what i can see
But I think there was already a light unit in Arctic Age, & u introduced another light unit!
I think u should introduce a Ranged or Long Ranged unit!

i think the existing light unit is changing to become a ranged unit.... the new light unit with its ability to attack 3 opposing units may be a nice concept depending on its stats

to sumarise part 3 in my view....

1. nothing to get excited about, the new quests means i'll have to probably complete a couple of techs in part 2 which i'd otherwise not bother with.

2. new map content always welcome.

3. levelling up crew members.... no big deal

4. new unit may be a great addition

5. no use for arctic goods in guild treasury.... an absolute joke, my guild of only 4 active players has well over 150k goods, guilds with 80 players and 50% of them in arctic with a few high level arcs could be sitting on well over a million goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

So we will still not have the whole arctic research. How many more parts?
one more research and map part

but who knows:
maybe they need another part only for the use of the AF goods in the treasury :lol:

From what I read somewhere before, there will be no new ages only new Arctic content.
wrong

after Arctic there will be more ages
not time ages but theme ages

people should read more carefully

they only read
so we will not progress further in time as we'd go into sci-fi.

but they should read and understand:
Instead of traveling through time we will take you on a journey through futuristic themes, while maintaining the realistic nature of Forge of Empires - and each 'age' will represent a theme.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-part-1.31872/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

I didnt read a word about an hipothetical new promethium further use so I have to think that this new leveling system for the crew members is absurd or unnecesary bcos what's the point of keeping collecting promethium or using the harbour once you've completed the tech tree?

DeletedUser105544

I didnt read a word about an hipothetical new promethium further use so I have to think that this new leveling system for the crew members is absurd or unnecesary bcos what's the point of keeping collecting promethium or using the harbour once you've completed the tech tree?
From what I have heard, after collecting 1M of promethium harbour will explode, blew the entire city and launch you to outer space where new space chapter expects. At least reliable sources said so.

DeletedUser11899

From what I have heard, after collecting 1M of promethium harbour will explode, blew the entire city and launch you to outer space where new space chapter expects. At least reliable sources said so.

seriously?? :)

From what I heard when the first AF part was released, Inno didnt want to turn the game into a sci-fi game but a game based on our planet and futuristic themes away from galactic wars or space colonization or something like

DeletedUser106685

guilds with 80 players and 50% of them in arctic with a few high level arcs could be sitting on well over a million goods.

Indeed. Currently in guild treasury: 330,000 of each Arctic age good.
Can't wait to see what we can waste it on...

DeletedUser12348

No update option in the App Store, only open game. Helppppppp lol

DeletedUser5180

day one of the release of the games newest content and NOT ONE SINGLE POST in regard to the content...tech tree, map, levelling up crew members etc

seems releasing the content in small parts has been a huge mistake Inno... please take note once arctic is done and release the next theme as one complete update (once gvg, hood merges, arctic goods treasury use etc etc is fixed of course)