• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Archived proposals

DeletedUser103370

I'm not going to make a format here, it's not needed in this case I think.
So just recently an idea was closed and moved to the already suggested section. However the proposal in question was an already Archived one. In other words this means you're simply not able to talk about it anymore...

I don't really get this, is that mean that if an idea is moved to the Archived section (essentially it's closed, no one can even leave a comment nor vote on it), then mods consider that idea something which can never be brought up again? Because as far as I know it doesn't fall into the Do Not Suggest category, so just because an idea 2 years ago didn't get the required attention, doesn't mean it wouldn't get it now.

Frankly I'd like to not include Archived ideas into the Already Suggested topic, only live ones, that of course if this is not some kind of weird policy, in which case I'd like to ask the mods to explain it how it works.