• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Archeology Event 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew420

Major
A bit of googling now will save having to ask stupid questions later.
Nice try but its never going to happen
Do you honestly think just because you post this it will prevent people from asking "stupid questions"
Now there are going to be 2 threads splitting the feedback for the spring event Great Job
If you want to moderate the forum apply for the job until then let the mods do their own job

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Don’t open the thread he posted in the general community discussion, Inno will have there own thread in the Announcement Discussions Section

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
so this is nonsense, i can chose not to open a thread but i cant leave it
Yes u can choose not to open a thread, it’s not rocket science, it’s your choice to open the thread then you close it or leave it call it what you want, but you don’t have to read it except for the thread title

DeletedUser6065

Well, it appears that this whole thread has gone stupid. Nothing about the event, just people talkin' out their rear ends.
Mods, close this thread as it is only an embarrassment.
. . . mk

DeletedUser119613

Excluding the colorful language, I have to agree with the sentiment.
A proper feedback thread will be opened soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.