• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Archealogy Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser116830
  • Start date

DeletedUser116830

The Archeaology Event is on Beta. While there, for some reason, is still uncertainity on this event, the rewards so far look fine.
upload_2019-4-8_19-14-14.png

Level 10 World Fair(Prize Building)
And the bonus building, the Carousel, 3x3, gives an 8% defence bonus. Not bad.(Also, it looks very nice.)
upload_2019-4-8_19-16-12.gif
Tell me what do you think of the event and the buildings below!:)

DeletedUser6065

So far, the comments on Forum Beta regarding this event are positive.
Apparently, the event is somewhat of a 'brain challenge', but overall, they're liking it.
. . . mk

DeletedUser114342

The event looks pretty cool, different from the other events.

DeletedUser113497

Is it possible to play the BETA version of the game on a tablet/mobile through the FoE app???

DeletedUser100133

@
Is it possible to play the BETA version of the game on a tablet/mobile through the FoE app???
Yes, on the app on the main login page, where you can select your server flag there is one zz.forgeofempires.com right down at the bottom of the selection list, that is the beta server flag if you select that you should be able to log in to beta on your app, but you will need to create a new account as it is a separate server.

I hope this help :-) Also loving the new event my self is it refreshing

DeletedUser108359

The event is interesting as its completely different, you do need to work out how and where to use the tools, also it can be a bit tricky picking where to open what, But it seems great so far.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I can't wait for this event!
It looks like it's a blast (pun maybe intended?!) to play, and is finally something that will reward those players who can use some of that grey matter between their ears, vs. just mindless clicking. ;)

Also, the rage on the forums from those who play the event poorly should be quite entertaining!
*gets the popcorn ready*

DeletedUser96901

I hope that kind of digging won't be a once only feature

maybe in future as part of a settlement

DeletedUser113901

Brush: cheap and easy
Dynamite: good but very expensive
Shovel: can't move forward and expensive
Take brush

DeletedUser113901

prize for each individually doesn't really matter
because you should only buy the tools package for 330 scrolls
;)
Not even sure that one is better than brush. Will need to check. Anyways good point.