• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

This event was killed for me at Quest two. It seems stupid to have quests that require you to build a large cultural building if your city is full. It just kills the event stone dead before we even get started. Can we avoid "build" quests in the events please?
agree with you 100%
i have exactly the same problem, no space, no need for more cultural buildings, which makes me delete objects that i need to make space and the worst is, this stupendous amount of supplies they ask you to collect one after another. this whole event, like many others before, is so unbalanced especially if you haven't been playing for long and can't produce these ridiculous amounts they request for you to fulfill.
edit
and these cultural buildings don't come cheap so they drain you out of money and supplies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

Finally there is a daily special that I can use! I managed to get 4 one-up kits (tired of waiting for Reno kits to appear) and my world fair is now level 9. With the upgrade at the end of the quest line I will have a fully upgraded world’s fair. Thank you Inno! :)

For those who don’t have space you can use a store building, build whatever you need, delete, then replace the building you put into inventory.

If you don’t have enough supplies to fulfill the quests, it’s a good indication that you’ve progressed too fast in the tech tree.

DeletedUser116322

If you don’t have enough supplies to fulfill the quests, it’s a good indication that you’ve progressed too fast in the tech tree.
or have you ever considered that some players (possibly lots of the beta testers) sit for ever in lower ages just building GBs to some ridiculous levels and they who are the ones who cause this problem to the others that advance at a normal pace (not a too fast pace) thru' the tech tree, yes?
so when they use these players they jack up the supplies to some ridiculous amounts because they finish these beta quests in half of the time as to try and slow them down, ultimately screwing all other players that play a normal game at the right pace.
edit
and the idea of the game is to get to the latest age as soon as possible and not take 20 years to get there

Agent327

Overlord
sure the EMA gallows is a cultural building for my era

#facepalm

It is a 2x2 cultural building. You didn't mention it had to be for your era.

#facepalm

or have you ever considered that some players (possibly lots of the beta testers) sit for ever in lower ages just building GBs to some ridiculous levels and they who are the ones who cause this problem to the others that advance at a normal pace (not a too fast pace) thru' the tech tree, yes?
so when they use these players they jack up the supplies to some ridiculous amounts because they finish these beta quests in half of the time as to try and slow them down, ultimately screwing all other players that play a normal game at the right pace.
edit
and the idea of the game is to get to the latest age as soon as possible and not take 20 years to get there

Great theory, except for the fact that the numbers asked for are exactly the same as on the beta.

DeletedUser116322

Great theory, except for the fact that the numbers asked for are exactly the same as on the beta.
why is it that it never makes any sense what you say, could you please rephrase your comment?

Agent327

Overlord
you don't know that event quests demands it from your era or the previous era

you are really a noob

Ofcourse I am. Don't even play the game.

Never considered that some players would place those maypoles, cause they give better stats than other options they have. Every player has a big stock of maypoles in their inventory.

DeletedUser100133

I see we are starting to drift off topic, can we please stick to the topic of the thread please?

Thank you

DeletedUser6065

'Finally there is a daily special that I can use! I managed to get 4 one-up kits (tired of waiting for Reno kits to appear) and my world fair is now level 9. With the upgrade at the end of the quest line I will have a fully upgraded world’s fair. Thank you Inno! :) . . '

One-Up kits advance you one age - not one level.
Industrial → Progressive, but still Level 9.
If you are wanting a Level 10 WF, ya gotta git the last WF Upgrade.
. . . .mk

DeletedUser114342

One-Up kits advance you one age - not one level.
Industrial → Progressive, but still Level 9.
If you are wanting a Level 10 WF, ya gotta git the last WF Upgrade.
. . . .mk

Yes, I realise that one up kits only allows you to upgrade your upgraded buildings to one level. I just moved into a new age and used up all my stock of Reno and one up kits. I’m now re-stocking so I have enough of them when I move to the next age :)

If you have a level 9 world’s fair from the mini game you a guaranteed a level 10 if you complete the quest line as you get another upgrade at the end of it :)

DeletedUser114342

edit

That’s your own theory and I do not think that the idea of the game is to get to the latest age asap.
I think you should advance when you feel you are ready. If you like an age and you choose to stay awhile, then do so.
If you choose to rush through then you pay the consequences of doing so when you find yourself short of supplies and goods, etc.
As for beta testers there is an actual beta server that beta testers play in and these testers do the work of changing the game for the better before it hits the live servers :)

DeletedUser116322

That’s your own theory and I do not think that the idea of the game is to get to the latest age asap.
not my theory but most of the players and yes the idea is to get to the latest age asap, if i choose to play that way.
I think you should advance when you feel you are ready.
that's what i'm doing, i'm ready to advance all the time not to stagnate in a age
If you like an age and you choose to stay awhile, then do so.
i like all ages but the idea is to go forward and thrive not die in a age
If you choose to rush through then you pay the consequences of doing so when you find yourself short of supplies and goods, etc.
there is not such a thing as "If you choose to rush through", you play the game at a normal pace and evolve
one pays the consequences because of the minority of
non uniform players doing the wrong things and putting their ideas into the Beta testing
one can only have so much goods in relationship to the time one has played a "normal game" and not more
As for beta testers there is an actual beta server that beta testers play in and these testers do the work of changing the game for the better before it hits the live servers
i disagree completely if it was for the better of the average player i wouldn't be having this argument here
so
every one plays different so please respect the different ways everyone plays taking into consideration that we all run at different time schedules and play the game differently, we can't run the game like some other players do, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

not my theory but most of the players and yes the idea is to get to the latest age asap, if i choose to play that way.

that's what i'm doing, i'm ready to advance all the time not to stagnate in a age

i like all ages but the idea is to go forward and thrive not die in a age

there is not such a thing as "If you choose to rush through", you play the game at a normal pace and evolve
one pays the consequences because of the minority of
non uniform players doing the wrong things and putting their ideas into the Beta testing
one can only have so much goods in relationship to the time one has played a "normal game" and not more

i disagree completely if it was for the better of the average player i would be having this argument here
so
every one plays different so please respect the different ways everyone plays taking into consideration that we all run at different time schedules and play the game differently, we can't run the game like some other players do, so please keep that in mind.

You are correct, everyone plays the game how they want to. Also, please take your own advice and respect how other players play the game, there are no non uniform players, there are only players.

At the end of the day I’m not the one struggling with goods, supplies, coins etc and I am steadily advancing through the ages at a pace that suits me while building up a stronger city.

So all I can say is that if your way is working for you then keep on going :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think you should advance when you feel you are ready. If you like an age and you choose to stay awhile, then do so.
As for beta testers there is an actual beta server that beta testers play in and these testers do the work of changing the game for the better before it hits the live servers :)

Here I am sitting in Industrial age for 3 years, after having sat in Colonial age for a year or so, having saved up 50,000 goods of all kinds and of course, over 200million coins/supplies....

Yay camping :p I Honestly cannot believe people would complain about Gather supply quests or place building quests. They are literally completed in less then a second easily by anyone. its a tiny tiny amount of supplies and coins to sell a building - which gives you supply and coins which you can use to complete gather quests - then place what you need, re-sell, getting back some resources, and rebuild. It costs next to nothing as you should easily have what is required, I honestly have no idea how you could not afford to do something like that in any age, if you are new everything is super cheap and can be gained in less then a day easy, if you are in a higher age, then you are rich enough to afford to do anything.

Plan for events like these, get yourself ready, get those blacksmiths up :) No need to complain about easy quest completions :D Its all about the strategy!

DeletedUser116322

Honestly cannot believe people would complain about Gather supply quests or place building quests.
well believe it as it is very real
do you know how difficult it is to gather 200 000 supplies, quest after quest?
had to sell half of my town to get some of the 200k and then struggled to do it twice
edit
luckily sometimes the GE is on our side and gives the supplies big prizes (together with a InnoGame pray) hahaha

DeletedUser116322

therefore we have time to plan ahead.
sorry Captain but, easier said then done
i don't have the time to do all these things you mention above, i take the events on a day by day basis and as you might have gathered by now i like the prizes i got so far from all these events from this and previous events but i have a huge problem with some of the quests, that's what i've been expressing all the time since my first event (i think last year) and all the others. i can't keep on altering/deleting my game in a bad way to suit some of these quests, this doesn't make these events pleasing at all.