• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
Or if they simply put Carousels on the final day of the event, people would at least get something. This shows it was done by intention

Only shows how much you know and how stupid your accusations are.

I know when they put the Carousel. You don't get it why people didn't take it then... Read the whole discussion in this thread then comment

Even if he didn't he is still spot on. Something you have yet to achieve.

Agent327

Overlord
Not even surprised by you insulting others, whenever you don't know what to say you either resort to provocations or insults. Not sure what you think you know, but you should get over yourself already

Am I insulting someone if I say unproven accusations towards Inno are stupid? OK, help me out. What should I call those?

Have you ever seen a "big" prize on the last day, or is it always something usefull, but not really that great? What intention does a Reno Kit on the last day shows, when it is an item that is often on the last day?

It's just that he can't satisfy his ego
+ he is too much high

I thought it was drunk :rolleyes:

Not to mention hiding behind account he doesn't even use to play the the game, easy to growl at people while you're completely anonymous and to be a big forum warrior :lol:

Blame that on the fact that game and forum accounts did not have to be the same at the start.

Darkclaw

Private
really appreciate the effort inno put into the event, the daily special choices were admirable especially when compared to beta, and i loved the hype you guys created on your social media account whenever somebody asked about CMS
IT was
Super
Unpredictable
Charitable
Kind
Ecstatic
Dynamic
AT BEST

Am I insulting someone if I say unproven accusations towards Inno are stupid? OK, help me out. What should I call those?

Who are you to call other players out in such manner? Have I "accused" you personally of something? Or the company? If company finds it inappropriate they have their moderators who will react. Or do you imagine you're the forum moderator as well?

Last edited:

legend9182

Major-General
really appreciate the effort inno put into the event, the daily special choices were admirable especially when compared to beta, and i loved the hype you guys created on your social media account whenever somebody asked about CMS
IT was
Super
Unpredictable
Charitable
Kind
Ecstatic
Dynamic
AT BEST
I will say it was good
But the only thing matters is they removed ds which was best among all without any notification after everyone wanted

Darkclaw

Private
I will say it was good
But the only thing matters is they removed ds which was best among all without any notification after everyone wanted
The only reason i completed the main questline on the first day, so that i dont run short on scrolls if CMS came early and i was still waiting for it until the last DS came out, just because i wanted the one thing, just the one thing, i waited and watched 20 DS pass by before i came to my conclusion, this event may be important to someone i wont be the judge for that but i wasted, yup i wasted 20 days on this stupid event for nothing

Agent327

Overlord
Who are you to call other players out in such manner? Have I "accused" you personally of something? Or the company? If company finds it inappropriate they have their moderators who will react. Or do you imagine you're the forum moderator as well?

Are you saying you do not accuse the company? :rolleyes:

Only thing I am imagening is that I am a person on a public forum and that I can speak my mind if I do not agree with false accusations.

Are you saying you do not accuse the company? :rolleyes:

Only thing I am imagening is that I am a person on a public forum and that I can speak my mind if I do not agree with false accusations.

What I'm saying is that I haven't pointed anything at you, but my post was pointed at the company instead.

I said they could have at least put Carousels on the last day of the event as now this appears to be deliberate decision.

Is that "accusation" so grave to bare or to cause such angry outburst from you?

I do not mind you replying in a normal manner as you did many times, but don't call me stupid!

Agent327

Overlord
What I'm saying is that I haven't pointed anything at you, but my post was pointed at the company instead.

I said they could have at least put Carousels on the last day of the event as now this appears to be deliberate decision.

Is that "accusation" so grave to bare or to cause such angry outburst from you?

I do not mind you replying in a normal manner as you did many times, but don't call me stupid!

I never called you stupid. I called your accusation stupid.

You have been playing long enough to know that Carousels on the last day is not an option. A prize like that is never offered on the last day and if they would do it they would get the same reactions they are getting now. Players complaining, cause they alreay spend their scrolls, cause the last day never offers a good prize.