• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I agree with Maelstrom!I my self work in IT as a QA( quality assurance tester ) as my company has an app to track your spending on your mobile phone or home fixed services, payment of bills, options buying and others ... and offcours i get payed for doing that! What inno is doing is paying developers to make something that then they put on beta servers and ask people to play it so in return what ever you get there they think it is valid exchange and in fact is free labour that detects and reports bugs or "help them balance out features and events" ....
It was an unfair thing that happened here as people for sure made plans and they didn't come as is ... also even though i had a lot of tools to get sok i did find almost all tablets except the last one that was impossible to find .... almost like looking for a needle in a haystack....
Hopefully next event will be better and actually i hope i will understand how to play it ...lol .... .... and also hopefully we get some post from inno here or on Twitter about this Archeology event!!!

The best thing people could and should actually do is to stop playing beta all together... that would be interesting to see if they wouldn't have free labour for testing stuff .... . ... .....

Giskler

Legend
Just filling in the gaps. Already picked up plenty of CMS in the AD. Got more than enough carrousels in inventory I can not place, so I have other priorities, but nice of you to think I suck at the game. It most likely means you do :P
Tactician's Tower boosts your DA aka worthless.... are you sure you're not mixing it up with Sentinel?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Well, if anything whats more interesting is the Spring event only got 10 pages, and this one got 25 pages in feedback :)

Quite a lot of discussion, We are quite passionate about this game aren't we~

Agent is always right, even when he is wrong so please ..
To be completely fair every each person has the right have their own opinion. The problem with Agent is that he refuses to look at the problem from other people perspective.
I guess that the all community wanted, is notification that CMS wont be coming in as daily special. In that moment this thread would have only 10 pages as other events. Few words from Inno and we could avoid all this hassle.
Yes Agent, Inno is not obligated to provide info about their plans and development, however when you testing something and you see that community is getting excited about it (in this case CMS), you do announcement to avoid disappointment within your customer base. For example: “We see within your ranks the excitement about possibility that checkmate square will be daily special during this event, however, we decided to remove checkmate square due to ongoing game development and experience from beta.” Or any other statement. This is not apology but simple and necessary communication. It is a business basic to communicate with customer in order not loosing them. Believe me that if Inno did such a thing, there will be no need for you to waste time in this thread with dry same arguments for 2 weeks as nobody was here to discuss it.

Agent327

Overlord
You just don't know what you're talking about then because >3 years ago either Inno published the rewards list or it was identical to beta.

Rather silly to tell someone they do not know what they are talking about and then not knowing it yourself :P

It used to be possible to get 15 WWs / event easily. Now 5-6 is a considered good.

15 is still very much possible. It just depends on the event.

If that's a good haul it just proves what a noob you are... Globe *Theaters*, roflmao, you are just too funny ...

You are not a noob if you get what you need and want. You are a noob if you think someone that does that is a noob.

Firstly inno just wanted to troll players
How : they putted so much botanical +chess in AD to just troll us knowing that not all players can get it through AD

That must be it. Your inside info is amazing.

Plus the replies I got from mods were really saying this thing in last 12 hours
But i won't post them because as before they will again delete my posts

Mods wouldn't know and the cycle of changing was 24 hrs, not 12.
Tactician's Tower boosts your DA aka worthless.... are you sure you're not mixing it up with Sentinel?

Absolutely. I love my DA.You are boosting your DA as well, only in a way that it does not make a difference. Mine makes a difference. I could call you a bad player, cause yours doesn't, but that only shows you have a different approach than I and I am not arrogant enough to think my way is the only way.

To be completely fair every each person has the right have their own opinion. The problem with Agent is that he refuses to look at the problem from other people perspective.
I guess that the all community wanted, is notification that CMS wont be coming in as daily special. In that moment this thread would have only 10 pages as other events. Few words from Inno and we could avoid all this hassle.

No the problem is that you expect things that have never happened before and will never happen. You do not have another perspective, you have a perspective that is totally wrong. Not knowing what the next DS is, is part of the event. Inno will never give away what will be there and what not. If you would have paid attention, you would have seen that lately they have been throwing more curveballs ion changing the event quests.

Yes Agent, Inno is not obligated to provide info about their plans and development, however when you testing something and you see that community is getting excited about it (in this case CMS), you do announcement to avoid disappointment within your customer base.

They were testing the event, not the CMS. Any disappointment was brought on by yourself.

For example: “We see within your ranks the excitement about possibility that checkmate square will be daily special during this event, however, we decided to remove checkmate square due to ongoing game development and experience from beta.” Or any other statement. This is not apology but simple and necessary communication. It is a business basic to communicate with customer in order not loosing them. Believe me that if Inno did such a thing, there will be no need for you to waste time in this thread with dry same arguments for 2 weeks as nobody was here to discuss it.

So you feel better if they lie to you? They did not remove CMS. It was never on the list. You can not hold Inno responsible for your misconceptions. A lot of things are tested on beta and come to the live servers in a different form. It has been like that for years. You could have known that. You want Inno to communicate. They do. You just never read it, or did you actually read the ToS, Game rules and the announcement that things on beta are different than on the live servers?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You just don't know what you're talking about then because >3 years ago either Inno published the rewards list or it was identical to beta.
In over 3 years of playing, the only time we *know* what the prizes are, is during the Summer event when Inno will put forth a list of the prize pools for the various reward levels... even then, that still doesn't mean jack, since due to the nature of the event itself, it's still possible to go the whole event without ever seeing the one prize you might really want.

The only other 'event' in which we had pre-published quest rewards were the old Historical Quest lines, which generally sucked.
(some of the prizes may have been good, but still not worth the high amount of forced world map progress they generally demanded)

It used to be possible to get 15 WWs / event easily. Now 5-6 is a considered good.
It's still more than possible to gain 10-15+ WW's in any single event, if that's one's main goal...
Maybe not 10-15+ WW's, AND, 10-15+ shrink kits for them as well, unless you dip into some diamonds, but seriously, if you can't farm tons of WW's within 2-3 main events nowadays, the game is not the problem.

If that's a good haul it just proves what a noob you are... Globe *Theaters*, roflmao, you are just too funny ...
Oh noes, a typo!
And yet, complaining like a bunch of spoiled 2 year olds is somehow now considered "pro-player" mentality? :rolleyes:

Oh, and let's not forget the real joke here - you're whining about a building that is being 1-up'ed in the very next event!
So even *IF* the CMS had shown up, sure, some people would have aimed for 10-15+ of them... and then (probably) started whining about what a useless event this was since in the next 3-4 weeks at most, the next 'new hottness' blows it out of the water, thereby making this event a pointless waste of time and resources.

DeletedUser96901

He is right that 2*2=4 though.
you both should work for me

8 hours and then 2 hours
and I pay you 4 hours because 2*2=4 (which is obviously correct so it would be the correct payment for you)

:lol:

math is not only multiplying but also understanding which formula would be the correct one

DeletedUser

8 hours and then 2 hours
and I pay you 4 hours because 2*2=4 (which is obviously correct so it would be the correct payment for you)

math is not only multiplying but also understanding which formula would be the correct one
hm !

DeletedUser118370

Yes Agent, Inno is not obligated to provide info about their plans and development, however when you testing something and you see that community is getting excited about it (in this case CMS), you do announcement to avoid disappointment within your customer base. For example: “We see within your ranks the excitement about possibility that checkmate square will be daily special during this event, however, we decided to remove checkmate square due to ongoing game development and experience from beta.” Or any other statement. This is not apology but simple and necessary communication. It is a business basic to communicate with customer in order not loosing them. Believe me that if Inno did such a thing, there will be no need for you to waste time in this thread with dry same arguments for 2 weeks as nobody was here to discuss it.
Well said, nicely summed up

Agent327

Overlord
You really need to take English classes

Coming from you that is hilarious. :P

8 hours and then 2 hours

If I agreed to a contract that I get paid for 4 hrs when I work 10 that would not be any problem. To bad for you, but I would not agree to such a contract. You however did agree to the ToS. You should have read them.

The formula used is the correct one, unless Inno decides otherwise. Again, ToS.

Or if they simply put Carousels on the final day of the event, people would at least get something. This shows it was done by intention

DeletedUser653

Very rare to get top prize on last day, inno does not normally let you save event currency for 30 odd days then give out top prize, in beta it was the 7th item out to make you spend diamonds if you want to collect a few, so for anyone saving all currency till the end hoping - please learn from this event: top prize never last out