• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118370

So we have now:

Shrine of Knowledge
Renovation Kit

I still secretly hope that checkmate square would come, replacing one of the above

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
After the second showing off the carousels I think that was a big indicator they won’t be making the CMS a daily special, I have a few days worth of scrolls to spend to if they appear, but happy I won 9 carousels when I did..

Forwandert

Major-General
It would be pretty crazy to have an event when they didn't offer either WW or Reno.

Losing WW from dailies will affect quite a few players but taking both out especially when a new era was out so very recently would be a very strange decision. Wouldnt be surprised to see the Reno tomorrow.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
It would be pretty crazy to have an event when they didn't offer either WW or Reno.

Losing WW from dailies will affect quite a few players but taking both out especially when a new era was out so very recently would be a very strange decision. Wouldnt be surprised to see the Reno tomorrow.

I dont think no WW will affect many people. It wasnt released in beta, so I just spent all of scrolls with kits (diamond farms). It doesnt really matter. Double WW kits now, double WW next event. It´s a building that is released, normally, in every event.

RK, a very seen item in events, but they could keep it at home at least once. I´m playing more than one year. Ofc, that is nothing for people who is 8 years here. But I havent seen this building before, except from other people cities and antiques delaer. We had the carousel twice (apart from others like the world fair kit....). The carousel is a bit worst, but we´ll have lvl 2 winner´s plaza soon, which is better than CMS indeed.

So, with all of that, there is any reason to do this change between beta and rest of servers?

DeletedUser113302

What a joy this event has been...not. To think that I've wasted so much in-game resources on excessively dumb and repetitive quests only to realise I cannot spend scrolls on anything remotely useful. Priceless.

If daily prizes are subject to change on live servers, then close off the beta forum, so it can only be accessed by those players who play on the said server, and actually wish to help with functional testing, and are willing to provide feedback. Do not refer people to any beta developments or encourage people to look for future event spoilers, as with that you create expectations by releasing a very valuable prize in beta, and then the only thing people get on live servers is an impractical gondola market, a victory tower upgrade that makes me want to scratch my eyes out, a balloon site... really? Who needs happiness in SAAB, and how much difference would it make for someone in ME and above?

And I hate to burst the bubble, but gaining 30K happiness (3 times!) is quite a waste of time. Production quests at least have the potential to build up supplies, rather than deplete them.

Overall, this event was a disappointment. And before I get called a "crybaby", which is apparently considered a valid argument on here, let me point out that this is a place for feedback. To all those who claim to spend money on the game, it is certainly your prerogative, but do keep in mind that Inno's sole purpose is to make money through entertainment - what they offer in return is always up to them. It is, however, up to you to decide whether to spend money on the game or not. So do everyone a favour and keep the squabble to yourself.