• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Stone Tablets feeback
The Stone tablets in the Museum are confusing about which ones are completed, which are completed with another one to be used, which ones completed with another one to be used and another one running, which are not completed but have one running ... and all the other myriad combinations, including which complete sets have been used. There needs to be some thought put in to making it much clearer.

The Stone Tablets in the Museum have one description, the Stone Tablets as an Event have something entirely different. This is confusing and unhelpful. (Yes there are pictures: right, I'm running the one that's broken down there and across like that - now which one is that in the Museum?) It is also confusing that they are all labelled "(Event Quest)" which is just what the main event quests are labelled, too. They are all in the quest tab "Event" so that part of the description is not useful. I suggest in future labelling them in parenthesis with the name of the stone that caused the quest.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
they could add a tick in those which are done, or something similar if they are in process, yes. Beta player didnt notice anything about that issue, and it´s because of it why dont have CMS in servers now xD
Beta player, do Inno job at once! haha
Aims, some of us wont may have that stone tablets problems...., i hope be wrong

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The world, like Inno Games, owes you nothing!

Now stop moaning and get outta your moms basement for a few hours. That will calm you down.
...I'd love to honestly, but I'm still under a government mandated lock-down because of the new kung-flu, and well, it's Canada so after two months of limited human intervention, the local wildlife have moved back in and are enforcing strict social distancing measures by maintaining an 'all you can chase down' buffet. :P

DeletedUser103773

What took you so long?

You forgot to mention you will quit the game.

Good point. You try to know what is coming. Beauty of trying is that you can fail :P
I am not threatening to quit the game but what I will do is not buy or spend any diamonds on this event. As a paying customer, I have a perfect right to complain if I do not receive a satisfactory service and that is exactly what I am doing! There is never a justifiable case for poor communication with customers.

As far as I'm aware there has never been any communication with 'customers' with regards to event daily prizes so there is no service satisfactory or otherwise to complain about.

DeletedUser103773

The world, like Inno Games, owes you nothing!

Now stop moaning and get outta your moms basement for a few hours. That will calm you down.
F**k the world. What Inno Games owes me as one of the relatively few paying customers is a satisfactory level of customer service and communication. In 8 years of playing this game, I can not recall a single incidence of a daily special being offered on Beta and then withdrawn from live. Therefore, I have every right to expect that having helped Inno Games by being a contributor to their testing on Beta, that the situation should not suddenly change without some kind of notification. Basic customer service 101- tell your customers what is happening and try to keep them happy.

Agent327

Overlord
I still believe they will add CMS, I really can't imagine they would dissapoint and anger so many people who spend their time playing on beta so they can plan ahead in events. They help Inno with their participation, events would not be possible without beta testers so I don't think Inno will treat them like this.

Best joke I read in a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agent327

Overlord
I am not threatening to quit the game but what I will do is not buy or spend any diamonds on this event. As a paying customer, I have a perfect right to complain if I do not receive a satisfactory service and that is exactly what I am doing! There is never a justifiable case for poor communication with customers.

Now you are talking. You are a paying customer! As a paying customer you know your rights ofcourse. How come I doubt you ever read the TOS? Still, you might have a point. It's all about poor communication and not poor understanding ofcourse. Can you explain when Inno told you the CMS would be one of the Daily Specials?

F**k the world. What Inno Games owes me as one of the relatively few paying customers is a satisfactory level of customer service and communication.

Few paying customers? How is that possible? Everyone complaining here claims to be a paying customer.

In 8 years of playing this game, I can not recall a single incidence of a daily special being offered on Beta and then withdrawn from live.

So now Inno is responsible for your bad memory as well? You should let them pay for your memory training

Therefore, I have every right to expect that having helped Inno Games by being a contributor to their testing on Beta, that the situation should not suddenly change without some kind of notification.

You don't have any rights. TOS again. Only right you have is throwing a tantrum like a kid that does not get what it wants,.

Basic customer service 101- tell your customers what is happening and try to keep them happy.

They told you what is happening. Announcement said it all. No mention of a guaranteed CMS as the DS anywhere. That you are not happy is a result of your assumptions. What is Inno supposed to do about that?

Dead-Eye

General
...I'd love to honestly, but I'm still under a government mandated lock-down because of the new kung-flu, and well, it's Canada so after two months of limited human intervention, the local wildlife have moved back in and are enforcing strict social distancing measures by maintaining an 'all you can chase down' buffet. :P

Lucky you. My quarantine/lockdown included a lot of time spent with some of the most disfunctional members of society and some rather horrid food. I sure would like a baloney sandwich though. Would like it even more if no CMS. I expect a degree of boredom next week and the self entitled members of this forum going into meltdown will be a cracking bit of entertainment.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I still believe they will add CMS, I really can't imagine they would dissapoint and anger so many people who spend their time playing on beta so they can plan ahead in events. They help Inno with their participation, events would not be possible without beta testers so I don't think Inno will treat them like this.

Honestly, I can't tell if serious...

Cause like, if Inno cared about us, then they'd have put CS out days ago, its kinda already too late.

You need four hour supply runs many times over for the tablet completion, its already approaching too late to get many completed unless you have a ton of blacksmiths ready to go. Some requires recruitment, so you need ready access to military of your age too at a constant rate.

They fooled us and for one of the first times ever, removed a prize from the daily special because we all wanted it.

Forwandert

Major-General
You can run all the 4hr productions for all the quests at the same time I did and pretty sure you'll earn some 2 hr production time reductions along the way. I was quite lucky that I've finished techs so the gold tablet also auto completes the final quest so only ended up with 4 to do. Managed to find 4 of those.

Agent327

Overlord
Cause like, if Inno cared about us, then they'd have put CS out days ago, its kinda already too late.

Really? Come on! Think about it. They made up a list of DS's long before the event. Maybe the CMS is on it, but maybe not, but do you really expect them to change that list because of the crybabies?

Hahaha, now really? How about I tell you one better joke? Like for example, this event.

That is your best joke ever. You will never be able to top it, so you can retire now.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
1590190004503.png