• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser117610

@Test Ament No one know what dailies will be available or when AFAIK (other than Inno and they’re not saying).

Beta is a rough guide for what may be available but is subject to change, and the order of dailies is never the same as on Beta so you can’t rely on that at all.

DeletedUser

im so happy that you guys have available older years Avatars , i hope that i will get my ninja one on the next Spring Event.
Thanks and i will be waiting haha

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It'll show up again towards the end :)

Day 1 is just to get people to spend diamonds, used to always be SoKs :lol:
Oh yeah for sure, And I bet its working much better then Sok's now, imagine if they put the level 2 soh kit first and only first with it not reappearing at the start of events.

Would be like an EA/Activision move, lol

jedi sith

Private
What the hell, Ancient Ruins, beat 35 units or solve a "simple" negotiation. Are you having a laugh?. 5 weird items which I dont have or I will have to pay 60 diamonds. I expect that at maybe point 10 or so but this early is STUPID. Are trying to keep players or lose them

Agent327

Overlord
What the hell, Ancient Ruins, beat 35 units or solve a "simple" negotiation. Are you having a laugh?. 5 weird items which I dont have or I will have to pay 60 diamonds. I expect that at maybe point 10 or so but this early is STUPID. Are trying to keep players or lose them

Then beat the 35 units.

I like events, I really do. But there are just too many for me to actually get invested in them. I know the norm for online games is to continuously pump out new events and shiny things to appeal to the short attention span of consumers today so they don't go clicking off to some other distractions but could we please get events less often so they actually feel like events and highlights of the year and not just monthly chores that we have to keep up with.

I like events, I really do. But there are just too many for me to actually get invested in them. I know the norm for online games is to continuously pump out new events and shiny things to appeal to the short attention span of consumers today so they don't go clicking off to some other distractions but could we please get events less often so they actually feel like events and highlights of the year and not just monthly chores that we have to keep up with.
There used to be just 3 or 4 a year, the number of events now is stupid