• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118048

honestly i checked all about this event.. while the Archaeology event is the mechanic i love most same as halloween.. i find this year event really bad !
theres 0 boost for attacking army. .and also nothing decent as daily special.. i checked the daily special and it seems like you even removed sentinel outpost
from the daily special? i agree that these towers are far too over power.. but i think it would be nice to have something decent in the daily special..

DeletedUser118048

There was at least a couple of decent daily specials on beta. Hope the checkmate square makes it here!
honestly i think you are right checkmate is the only decent one.. and to be hoenst if it gave happiness i would;ve gone for it.. but you see mate. for the reason they been making 0 sense on many events giving us so much people idk why and no happiness left me with -200k happiness if they finally decide to do whats right and rework ranking points system and sepereate them from happiness that be great.. but for now day more people without happiness isnt something i can consider in my town.

Forwandert

Major-General
Carousel was also on the list which gives Happiness, just a little less attack boost.

-200k? that's kinda huge, I dont even have 200k pop and running at 650k happiness. Have you done all the usual things upgraded roads etc. That's a huge amount to recover.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118048

Carousel was also on the list which gives Happiness, just a little less attack boost.

-200k? that's kinda huge, I dont even have 200k pop and running at 650k happiness. Have you done all the usual things upgraded roads etc. That's a huge amount to recover.
yes but i do spend diamonds and i got 5 crow nests and such.. carusel is meh only 8 % attack vs 11 of checkmate on same land.
if anything id consider rotunda over carusel

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
will there be upgrades for last years worlds fair building?

I think You can get a worlds fair in this yeah? Was last years event building, usually comes back.

I am glad to see the Airship got buffed, but still not buffed enough, 5 more goods and 1 more fp. Is it because the upgrade kits will be too easy to obtain?
Huge, awkward, and no real benefit. Hopefully it AD's for a lot :)

I wonder if the AA was just too powerful. Cause that past halloween event really gave more FP per day then any event recently to every city.
And the trains/forge bowl event gave us some excellent army boosts that has been very helpful in GBG.

BhaaluJi

Corporal
honestly i checked all about this event.. while the Archaeology event is the mechanic i love most same as halloween.. i find this year event really bad !
theres 0 boost for attacking army. .and also nothing decent as daily special.. i checked the daily special and it seems like you even removed sentinel outpost
from the daily special? i agree that these towers are far too over power.. but i think it would be nice to have something decent in the daily special..
carousels and checkmate squares are great options for dailies. lot of attack boost as you desire and as many as you can get

Galladhorn

Monarch
This event was a fresh alternative to the other Events ingame wise - There is a certain satisfaction digging out these blogs ;)
Not that it matters much but that airship is not exactly candy for the eye, it looks like a bit of a fast design job – they where properly busy with the SAAB era.

DeletedUser107916

Just wanted to echo Galladhorn, I like the format for this event a lot................ a lot lot more than the St. Patricks day one!! You sent me a feedback survey for St. Patricks day event, but it didn't ask at any point what I preferred instead of it, so I'll say it here :-)
Looking forward to this, although I too have a feeling the giant airship is a bit out of scale ................ it's going to make my GBs look pretty miniature!

Off topic, also liking the improvements to the detailing on the landscape and some of the buildings in my city.