• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I need a shrine of knowledge
and i really need one because i don't have any extra fp coming in i only have the hourly fp :(
i am always running out of everything
i have to devote my fp to paying for non payers in the fp swaps
it is not fun leading a guild

Last edited by a moderator:

Bellamere

Private
Great feedback. That will really help Inno.

I don't think hearing what people like to have as a prize/reward is bad feedback.

It might be useful to hear a bit more than that though @Emmagirl2 maybe include if you're happy or not that it's in the daily specials now. If you have any difficulties getting the reward or not. Or at the end of the event if you wanted to see it more often.

DeletedUser

8 years of play and around 100 events. You really think "I need a shrine of knowledge " is great feedback? Do you believe this is the type of comment that still gets forwarded?
so we can't be ourselfes and we must be like you suggest ?
you sure you playing 8 years and not pretending you are working ? :P

Bellamere

Private
8 years of play and around 100 events. You really think "I need a shrine of knowledge " is great feedback? Do you believe this is the type of comment that still gets forwarded?

I think the feedback lacks some detail, but it's better than no feedback at all. It helps giving a general feeling of how everyone feels.

You surely use your experience well to answer questions, but I would advise to let people give their own feedback. If we all criticize other people's feedback newer players might feel too uncomfortable and unwelcome to give any at all.

DeletedUser

I need a shrine of knowledge
and i really need one because i don't have any extra fp coming in i only have the hourly fp :(
i am always running out of everything
i have to devote my fp to paying for non payers in the fp swaps
it is not fun leading a guild
Great feedback. That will really help Inno.
Does my updated version work better now Agent

DeletedUser

@Emmagirl2 Girl better for Worlds Fair or The Airship if you need FP's, Shrines are outdated.
Longterm choice is Checkmates for me but you could go for FP buildings in short term aswell

Agent327

Overlord
I think the feedback lacks some detail, but it's better than no feedback at all. It helps giving a general feeling of how everyone feels.

You surely use your experience well to answer questions, but I would advise to let people give their own feedback. If we all criticize other people's feedback newer players might feel too uncomfortable and unwelcome to give any at all.

To me it isn't better than no feedback at all. Meaningfull feedback is gathered and forwarded to the devs. Personal comments only result in actual feedback getting snowed under.

Does my updated version work better now Agent

No, you give feedback on your situation. That is not relevant to the event.

DeletedUser

To me it isn't better than no feedback at all. Meaningfull feedback is gathered and forwarded to the devs. Personal comments only result in actual feedback getting snowed under.

No, you give feedback on your situation. That is not relevant to the event.
lets see shrine of knowledge. is the prize for today

DeletedUser119613

What gets forwarded to the designers or not is something that most of you do not know. But if you think you know what should/would get forwarded, make my life easier and summarize ever so often 8-). This way I won't have to go through tens of sarcastic posts just to find something :lol:.

DeletedUser

What gets forwarded to the designers or not is something that most of you do not know. But if you think you know what should/would get forwarded, make my life easier and summarize ever so often 8-). This way I won't have to go through tens of sarcastic posts just to find something :lol:.
Don't tell us there are not hillarious and extra funny and that you can't live without them hahaha

The event seems a lot easier than the previous one, i think i like it more , if i see 2 times Checkmates and i win x10 i will be super duper happy haha

caral

Private
I have since yesterday a event quest that could be done with just ONE SINGLE incident if any spawn around my city.I'm waitng since yesterday to see just ONE amd nothing at all.
This it highly irritating!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
My feedback thus far:

Event Questline;
This one was stupidly easy for anyone who's developed any kind of a semi-decent 'camping' Iron Age and/or at least has a basic EMA or higher city.
Not exactly a terrible thing, but this one was leaning more towards the 'trivial and almost annoying' vs. being any kind of a remote 'fun with some slight challenge' levels of difficulty...
Great things though:
- limited "buy fps" quests
- alternate options for ALL scout/sector/province clearing type quests.

For next time though, perhaps some more quests such as;
- "complete X 8hr/24hr productions" OR "Win X battles in a row without losing in between"
- "Win X battles in a row without losing in between" OR "Negotiate X Guild Expedition encounters without losing in between."
- "produce 5min/15min/1hr productions 15-20+ times"
- "Scout a province" OR "Plunder X buildings of other players."
- "Gain control over a province" OR "Complete 'X' Guild Battle Grounds encounters"
- "Gain X sectors" OR "Finish a 24hr production X times."
etc, etc...

Event Mini Game;
This is perfect as is - NEVER change it!!:D:D:D

Despite what some say, the St. Patty's event mini game was great too! I *MUCH* prefer actual thinking/strategic games vs. the mind-numbing dullness of just looking up a chart to see what math says are the 3-4 most optimal choices of the 9-12+ various 'chests/animals/players/etc...' to pick every damn time.
Any idiot can look up the FoE wiki page and read a chart. The best events are those that require some level of brain cell exercising to achieve the better results. ;)

Event 'Main" Prize;
Honestly, the Airship sucks hardcore... it's a raging dumpster fire of a "prize" at this point considering we've already had in just the past 6'ish months, the Winter Trains, Olympic Treasury & Abandoned Asylum, plus reappearances of the Fire Pagoda, Tholos, Winter Spire, etc...
AND, we also have the existence of the God-Tier buildings in the Yggy Tree, Shinto Temple & Sentinel Towers, plus the ever-so-slightly nerfed Shrine of Heroes thingy from the GBG's...

No one in their right mind who's been around for those past slew of events will bother wasting space for the pile of crap Airship, especially with last years stupidly superior World's Fair also showing as a daily prize!! (twice on Beta to boot!)

So please, do better for the next prize and at least try not make it a stupidly inferior version of a smaller, non-yearly event exclusive prize. (*cough*shrineofheroes*cough*)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah I agree, the airship is a bad event building, just be glad they did buff it, it used to be worse. Even though the buff was like 1 extra fp/a couple more goods.. at least its not that bad. If your still using other Event buildings from even further back it could still be useful to some.

But otherwise it is a giant waste of space, good AD fodder. Is funny how the better world's fair is a daily to be won. But both are worse then the spring event's main building... the Airship should be giving attack boost for attacking armies, then it'd be sweet.

Great event, not so great main prize :D