• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Finally, a good main building, plus its in an event where its not only easy to cap but also get spares for a second one! Loving it! And glad this event, which is one of my faves, has a really good building finally. Though its def harder to get daily specials compared to other events, it being easier to get the main building is a blessing this time around! Bring on the wheel!

As for Calendar rewards, do we know if we leave one covered in sand for the next day, we can then uncover it and get the next days full gem? :D

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
As for Calendar rewards, do we know if we leave one covered in sand for the next day, we can then uncover it and get the next days full gem? :D

Yes. More than that, on a day with good dailies we can pick one before midnight, one after midnight, and leave one for third day.

Powe

Brigadier-General
This is a literal carbon copy of the previous archeology event. Only the prizes are different.

RegV

Corporal
This is a literal carbon copy of the previous archeology event. Only the prizes are different.
The Calendar thing is new.
Switch Daily Special is new.

Not sure yet if the Calendar thing is anything more than a gimmick like the reindeer sleigh.
But I like the Daily Special switch. Thanks for that Inno. New thing going forward for all events with a DS? Hope so.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The Calendar thing is new.
Switch Daily Special is new.

Not sure yet if the Calendar thing is anything more than a gimmick like the reindeer sleigh.
But I like the Daily Special switch. Thanks for that Inno. New thing going forward for all events with a DS? Hope so.
I initially thought that the Calendar thing was just a new version of the Sleight, but after reading more online, see it has its own little game to win. If you are willing to forgo trying dailies for the first couple weeks, you should be able to get enough gems to do the calendar. Just have to play stop/go when the gems appear and the resets occur.

A question. Are the tablet quests in the 2021 event contributing to the Set In Stone townhall, profile badge that was created in 2020? Mine does not seem to be updating....

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I initially thought that the Calendar thing was just a new version of the Sleight, but after reading more online, see it has its own little game to win. If you are willing to forgo trying dailies for the first couple weeks, you should be able to get enough gems to do the calendar. Just have to play stop/go when the gems appear and the resets occur.

To be fair with this event, the rate as to which you get dailies is honestly abysmal, So it makes sense to mainly go for the gems, as of course, the Wheel is the best thing out of this event :)

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
question
would it be possible to get faris wheel to max lv, without spending diamonds, without getting the calender prize?
only with 1 event surprise box and 3 from the quest and rest filled with the grand prize,
would it be possible?
this event is really confusing, where to focus....think i wont manage the whole calender and getting loads of relics seems impossible also

MooingCat

Private
question
would it be possible to get faris wheel to max lv, without spending diamonds, without getting the calender prize?
only with 1 event surprise box and 3 from the quest and rest filled with the grand prize,
would it be possible?
this event is really confusing, where to focus....think i wont manage the whole calender and getting loads of relics seems impossible also
The calendar is easy to do if you focus on it, but yeah you should be able to get the building fully leveled quite easily without it. It will be close if you don't do the tablets, but if you do them it's easy to get the building fully leveled.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
The calendar is easy to do if you focus on it, but yeah you should be able to get the building fully leveled quite easily without it. It will be close if you don't do the tablets, but if you do them it's easy to get the building fully leveled.
thank you! also just watched your youtube video on the event! thanks for the info XD

Grommet

Private
Hi. Excluding the time waiting to move on, I really like this event. It reminds me of the early video games I used to play, great! I have only played several of the previous events and found them a bit dull, but this one I am enjoying (when I can progress). I do have a couple of questions though.

Are there going to be upgrade kits for the Airship and Worlds Fair (I have the first base/upg but haven't seen any more upgrade kits since)? and where would I find them? Also, as I haven't got the space for the Worlds Fair at the moment (left it stored), will I still be able to collect any upgrades for it and use them later, when I have the space?

PS I do not have access to youtube (directly), due to data sharing problem, is there a 'portal' view anywhere for your videos or do you publish them on another video-sharing website (that doesn't insist on mining and sharing data)?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
awesome! you rock!
1.JPG
2.JPG

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Got official message about Mooingcat and everything about Archaelogy event has gone: UI, quests etc. LOL

Reloading helped but WTF!?
Printscreen.jpg

Last edited:

Chilliwilli

Private
Hi every one, Just a quick Q I have collected a full gem with all shards today, can I keep adding to it or should I use it and keep the next full gem undercover of sand until the next day.