• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arc - The End of FOE?

DeletedUser106685

It all depends on how high the Arcs of your friends are. The more they can drop for break-even, the faster you go.
We did 10 levels in one day for one guy. It's really easy once you're past a certain point.

DeletedUser109818

I'm confused about this point bombing thing (no arc yet) but working on getting bps, Doesn't someone have to be your friend to contribute to any GB

DeletedUser15986

I'm confused about this point bombing thing (no arc yet) but working on getting bps, Doesn't someone have to be your friend to contribute to any GB

Or in your Guild, or in your 'hood... Or have contributed a point to the active level at some point.

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever figured out the formula for contribution rewards for each level?

I pulled the level 10, 20, 30, and 40 rewards for GBs for each era and got fairly consistent ratios across all GBs, which were, approximately:

level 20 rewards = level 10 x 2.33
level 30 rewards = level 10 x 3.8
level 40 rewards = level 10 x 5.4

clearly the rewards payouts do not increase in a linear fashion, because they only increase by an average of 13% of level 10 rewards, per level from level 10 to 20, but that goes up to an average of 15% from 20 to 30, and 16% from 30 to 40.

DeletedUser108240

I would appreciate it if someone with a high level Arc would 'point bomb' my GBs ;-)) Come one, come all.

But nobody does, how can that be if it is so very profitable ?

DeletedUser12146

I would appreciate it if someone with a high level Arc would 'point bomb' my GBs ;-)) Come one, come all.

But nobody does, how can that be if it is so very profitable ?
Arc's are profitable (with 90% bonus) between level 30 and 74. By that I mean that 1st and 2nd place are taken without you adding any FP.
But... Any GB is profitable if you put your own FP in...

DeletedUser108240

- You can look at the bonus of a high-ranking GB by going to the GB rankings, then viewing the GB, so you don't even need to be a neighbor/guildie/friend to record contribution rewards and (current and next level) GB bonuses:
I was very happy reading that, finally a way to find out how GBs change at higher levels.
Alas that method have now disappeared, i guess because it made the game "too easy"

DeletedUser12146

I was very happy reading that, finally a way to find out how GBs change at higher levels.
Alas that method have now disappeared, i guess because it made the game "too easy"
What method has disappeared? You mean visit button? Click on avatar... There was a lot of talk about this.

DeletedUser9168

Previously when visiting a player's city, you could only click on a GB and open the contributers' window if you were a friend, guild mate or neighbour. Now, by clicking on the GB option on their avatar, you can view any player's GB list and details. (you would still need to send them a friend invite if you wanted to donate though)

DeletedUser108240

What method has disappeared? You mean visit button? Click on avatar... There was a lot of talk about this.
The method of finding a REALLY high level GB in in the GB rankings and clicking on the owners avatar. even without being a friend, guildmate or neighbor of the person owning the GB. That let you visit the city in the old days, now it lets you see the citys GB-list, but only if you are friend, guildmate or neighbor.

<- edit ->
Oops. you were right, it is a 2 step process now, first click on player name, then click on player avatar, that sends you into the building you want to see.
<- /edit ->

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

I will end my comment with a wise quote (not made by me but by one of the most brilliant writers ever existed):

" I may disagree with your opinion but I would certainly fight to death to defend your right to express it" . M. Proust

Over and out

Apropos of nothing really... the quote is not Marcel Proust but rather often attributed to Voltaire and actually was written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Voltaire's biographer....