• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arc LV180 and beyond % increments

Ellys

Private
As the Arc at lv180 only shows 100% and next level 181 100% as well does anyone know and/or can devs adjust the descriptor on the Arc GB to display what the increment is? In a similar fashion to say Tor, SC, HC gbs for example?

It would be much super appreciated to see if it is worth going anymore beyond lv180 :)

cheers
Elly

Ellys

Private
Lol c’mon... obviously the increments are 0.1% each level past lv80 to lv180 to end up at 100%...

I think it is clear what I’m asking for ... the increment size past lv180... I don’t believe 100% is a max as the goods keep going by 2

So is it 0.1% still as goods are same increment or reduction to 0.05%??

it would be great it the developers amend this on the GB itself to see what these increments are - more detailed description like on SC/HC and others

Emberguard

Legend
The goods increasing doesn't mean the % bonus increases. You see this in several GBs where there isn't a increase for that level at all.

My suggestion is either decide based on the goods alone, or keep lvling but be prepared for the possibility that the increase is as stated and will remain that way for all future levels. Because the only way to find out is either find someone who already got the GB above Lvl 180 (and there are players who have) or try it yourself.

Ellys

Private
No one has it beyond lv180. What we can see is lvl181 100% because perhaps 100.1% needs extra space/needs amendment of the description to show...

this game can go to infinity with levels. Just like CF keeps going ... with 5% increments :)

Anyway - clearly you don’t have the answer. All good.

Powe

Brigadier-General
No one has it beyond lv180. What we can see is lvl181 100% because perhaps 100.1% needs extra space/needs amendment of the description to show...

this game can go to infinity with levels. Just like CF keeps going ... with 5% increments :)

Anyway - clearly you don’t have the answer. All good.
On the US server someone does. They have confirmed it does not increase.