• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Arc Bug'!

DeletedUser110175

One of the Arcs I contributed to just reached level and I think I got 1 BP at-least less...2 at-most (I've a Lv1 Arc myself with 10% contribution boost...does the boost only apply to FPs and medals or does it applies to BPs as well!)

Norasil....Firefox 50.1.0

Arc Bug 1.jpg Arc Bug 2.jpg

DeletedUser12146

This is not a "bug", it is a "feature" :)
You got the correct amount of BP's, popup only shows the unique ones....
It is annoying, I know...

DeletedUser110175

So you are saying I actually got 5 (or 6) blueprints as advertised...4 green boxes are the unique ones!..the ones "underneath" the 2x and 2x green boxes on the right don't count as unique and only the top one of the center 3x counts as a unique, along with the top left one?.....lol anybody finds this confusing!...why not simply state how many blueprints I got, with the green boxes indicating their locations and the "nx" figure on the green boxes indicating the total number of new blueprints (duplicate & unique) in that box location..

DeletedUser107573

Thank you @glavic for helping out here. :) As explained, only unique blueprints are shown. Should you really wish to know which blueprints you have received, then please send us a support ticket and we will look into this for you.

DeletedUser12146

If total number of BP would be shown on the right, bellow medals and FP's, everything would be ok.
Number above the picture is only confusing people.

DeletedUser110175

Nah..don't feel like opening a support ticket as long as I got the right amount of blueprints in my contribution reward!....no need for any fancy coding...just simple basic user-friendly info is enough as suggested above..

And another little request....can you replace the "Ok" button in the "great building reward" popup box with "Visit"...sometimes I forget how many FPs I had put in the GB and would like a convenient shortcut to check out the GB level that just concluded...one can always click the "X" button to simply close the popup box..

DeletedUser107573

This is not a "bug", it is a "feature" :)
You got the correct amount of BP's, popup only shows the unique ones....
It is annoying, I know...

While this is working as intended, we do agree that the reward pop up not showing players the total amount of blueprints received can be confusing. We have passed on your feedback and suggestions to the development team to considerate if a change is possible here. However, please be aware that this isn't a guarantee for a actual change.

And another little request....can you replace the "Ok" button in the "great building reward" popup box with "Visit"...sometimes I forget how many FPs I had put in the GB and would like a convenient shortcut to check out the GB level that just concluded...one can always click the "X" button to simply close the popup box..

I am a volunteer moderator and not responsible for developing features in the game, but i can tell you that this will likely not to see a change. You are of course free to suggest this in our Ideas section of the forum and see what other players think about this idea.