• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed April Anniversary Contest

Naranique

Master Corporal
April Anniversary Contest

Fellow Forgers,

Come one, come all, for an event of the ages! It's not every day that Forge of Empires turns 10 and we want to celebrate. In honor of our newest event and birthday celebration, tell us all about your favorite era, there are many to choose from and you can even pick the newest one coming soon, Space Age Jupiter Moon!

10yearlogo.png

In 100 to 150 words, tell us all about your favorite era of Forge of Empires and why. 2 winners will be randomly chosen to win 1 Golden Dice and 400 Paper Money each.

Rules:
  1. 2 winners will be randomly chosen to win 1 Golden Dice and 400 Paper Money each.
  2. The winners must have an active account on the International English (EN) server to be awarded a prize.
  3. Entries must contain 100 to 150 words or they will not be counted.
  4. Only entries posted on this thread will be counted.
  5. Any entry made after the close time will be removed.
  6. There is to be only one entry per player, and any player who places more than one entry will be disqualified.
  7. All forum rules apply.
  8. The Community Management Team is the final arbiter of the rules.
The contest will run from April 6, 2022 until April 15, 2022 9:00 pm server time.

Attachments

• Innogames TC Forum Contests, 20210429.pdf
    469.8 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Behelit

Private
Bronze Age is my favorite, mostly because of nostalgia. I remember the time when I started playing the game and being excited about growing and developing through the ages. I stayed in the age longer than necessary to 'feel' it, try out all of the different units and buildings. Of course later on I became more strategical and tactical about the game, and it is fun too, but sometimes I miss the 'simpler' times of being at the very beginning and unlocking another expansion for the fruit farm, building that Tower of Babel to fit in more Vineyards.. It truly looked as an Ancient Babylon.

BB SPARKLE

FoE Team
Senior Ingame Moderator
I love Colonial. It really was a time of adventures and discoveries and it`s great looking in Foe too. Feels like a big adventure

Phad

Private
My fav era is future era. It’s a great era to park yourself for awhile and level up all your great buildings. Getting a good supply of rogues and hovers will certainly help out for the next eras! Not to mention the fighting ability!

Hadron

Private
My favourite era is Modern because it wasn't until Modern that I started to work out the game.

Mozen

Private
My favourite era is Progressive Era. I managed to get Hover tanks through the campaign questions, and now I'm unstoppable in GBG. I actually got the hover tanks while in Industrial Age. However Industrial Age has howitzers that can see through stealth, so I aged up to Progressive Era.
It's a great feeling to consistently break 100+ attrition. All my great buildings are leveling up quickly due to the massive inflow of forge points from GBG.
In addition the great buildings from PE are both very useful to players so goods from PE are always in demand.

Last edited:

TheNautilus

Private
April Anniversary Contest

Fellow Forgers,

Come one, come all, for an event of the ages! It's not every day that Forge of Empires turns 10 and we want to celebrate. In honor of our newest event and birthday celebration, tell us all about your favorite era, there are many to choose from and you can even pick the newest one coming soon, Space Age Jupiter Moon!

10yearlogo.png

In 100 to 150 words, tell us all about your favorite era of Forge of Empires and why. 2 winners will be randomly chosen to win 1 Golden Dice and 400 Paper Money each.

Rules:
  1. 2 winners will be randomly chosen to win 1 Golden Dice and 400 Paper Money each.
  2. The winners must have an active account on the International English (EN) server to be awarded a prize.
  3. Entries must contain 100 to 150 words or they will not be counted.
  4. Only entries posted on this thread will be counted.
  5. Any entry made after the close time will be removed.
  6. There is to be only one entry per player, and any player who places more than one entry will be disqualified.
  7. All forum rules apply.
  8. The Community Management Team is the final arbiter of the rules.
The contest will run from April 6, 2022 until April 15, 2022 9:00 pm server time.
Thanks for a chance to win a golden dice and some paper money!
I'm currently in LMA atm. I haven't been playing for long.
My favourite era so far was Early Middle Ages. I loved the building styles that looked to have lots of wood and the battle units were fun and quirky.
My favourite unit was (and still is) the Heavy Cavalry. Knights, horses and armour! Got to love that combination for excitement! HUZZAH!
Goods were easy to recognise and I found collecting them easy. Lots of players wanted to swap them with me too!
LMA doesn't seem quite as exciting or nice to look at.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Hi my favourite era is Mars because is very easy to solve a goods from Mars sectors and all armed buildings have a very strong solgers.
About that for me is very easy to collect the bonuses after Battelle.

Skull Knight

Private
I love Iron Age! :D

I find the Roman/Greek building style awesome and that even more with the Iron Age and Bronze Age Great Buildings. I like the way Tower of Babel and Lighthouse of Alexandria fit between cottages, triumphal arcs and amphitheathers. Even the Golden Orrery fit in so well (pic below)

Archers are great and their building is tiny, infantry building is tiny as well. Guild Expeditions are unlocked, so I do really enjoy camping in this age while I level up my Great Buildings and have fun trying to complete all the 4 levels!

Big up for Iron Age 8-)

ironage.jpg

Last edited:

Jubilee

Private
Mine is the Iron Age I think the Military Units are just the best & there you really get to learn how to use Battle Tactics, things are simple & loads of fun.

fixter51

Private
Well the best age for me is the future era, i was really struggling to get to the future, as I am playing mostly solo, but now I'm not even thinking about moving up an era. My favourite thing about future era are the hover tanks, of course, the unit is awesome and practically indestructible in combat which is pretty neat in combination with some rouges. Also the town hall from future era looking pretty sweet, as do other production and goods buildings, all have that eco friendly feeling in them with the greenery and everything. I really hope future in real life gets as "green" as foe has foreseen it! To be honest i didn't even look any other era above future as I'm planing to stay here for a while. Best regards.

JamesBind007

Private
My favorite is Higher Middle Age.. By the time you reach this age, you understand the game and build on your resources and stats