• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Appeal about deleting posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight of ICE

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.37828/

If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

Knight of ICE

Thanks. Yep, that's why I'm asking what's the procedure rather than presenting the case :)

Not only does it show you the procedure, it should also give you innsight into why your post was deleted. If not, feel free to PM me. I will be happy to explain.

Janet Devlin

Corporal
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.37828/

If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.
In the past, I did appreciate your timely response and the answers to my questions in a professional manner sincerely. Thank you once again.

I'm still a little confused and disturbed. I can't find the official forum rule that states that religious topics are denied and whether this decision comes from a forum management level or is an INNO games policy?

Knight of ICE

I'm still a little confused and disturbed. I can't find the official forum rule that states that religious topics are denied and whether this decision comes from a forum management level or is an INNO games policy?

While religion is not specifically mentioned, politics is and you could say that religion is politics.

In the end:
- InnoGames reserves the right to remove any thread for any reason.

Forum management represents Inno on this forum.

Not that much of an answer, but I hope it helps a bit.

Now since others are breaking forum rules on this thread I am locking it.

Any further questions you or anyone else might have can be asked in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.