• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: App stops detecting disconnects and causes display desynch

DeletedUser111866

World: F (should be world-independent)
App version: 1.120.2 (this wasn't in place in 1.119)
Overview: Sometimes the game gives wrong values for time left on various buildings if it's left minimized for a prolonged time (1h and more). Say, I collect all 8h coins within a timespan of 20 seconds, then open the game 6h afterwards and see them all have aboit 2h left. Then I leave the game minimized (in background) for 2h or more then try collecting coins again. But I see only several houses being ready, others still show 2h left O_O. Reloading fixes the issue, so it's purely client side.
How often this occurs: Don't have time to test extensively, looks like it always happens after a certain threshold. Sometimes I see this occur around town hall displaying 22h left while actually it's only 9h, that happens when I left the game overnight. I expect the threshold is whenever something gets ready to collect.
Urgency: Minor (display/client only)
Preventative actions: Force-reload works 100%, but it's pretty annoying.
I searched for this: Yes, haven't found anything resembling this behavior.

Amy Steele

General
Hey ih8regin, this issue should be fixed with the latest version (1.120.4). If you still experience it once you upgrade to 1.120.4, please do let us know, by replying in this thread, thanks!