• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change long tap from movement mode to show timer

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser111866

Just "subj", in fact. Currently, there is no way for app user to see a timer on say GBs, while other buildings might also fall under that rule. I suggest that using long tap on a GB or pretty much any other building that generates something in a certain period will display a clock, the same that appears briefly once you start constructing a building, or start training a unit. It should disappear in 10-15 seconds or when the player taps elsewhere.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1
Potentially starting a drag on every collection is very inconvenient, whereas this would actually be useful (and avoid undesired side effects at the same time)

DeletedUser

+1
I'd love that. It's really annoying not having any way to know when a GB collection will be ready on the app.

DeletedUser112745

+1 from me too.
Trying to start a collection drag from certain buildings (ie Victory Towers) usually results in me moving them instead. I find the timer information and so forth on GBs etc on the PC version very handy, would be good to have a similar thing in the app version.