• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

aphrodite Guild recruitment thread

DeletedUser503

Not sure where to post this.

As soon as we have the new upload,
Reguvin and myself are planning to form a Guild called Aphrodite, with a view to maximise trade as much as fight people. We're compiling an 'interested parties' list so, if you're interested let us know

R & L

DeletedUser503

Well, in an hour we have 13 players interested, so the invite will go out to those as soon as upgrade is running. The new Guild Forum and Guild set up is quite far reaching and reminiscent of Tribal Wars (I'm on Arvahall)

btw the points changes are massive!

L

DeletedUser

Speaking of points, how are you going to compete in battles? In every battle you will get only 50 points, that's whack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will send out invites shortly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like an invite,since i need trading and i love fighting:)

DeletedUser2101

I guess the trading system still isn't active? I'm in like a huge need of stone else I can't progress my talent tree.

DeletedUser

I'd like to join but this is my first go at this game and I really don't get it yet.So if any of you want a new guy on board send me an invite

DeletedUser2250

I guess the trading system still isn't active? I'm in like a huge need of stone else I can't progress my talent tree.

I got a nice ammount of stone, but as you said the trading system within guilds isn't up yet =/ My neighbourhood is pretty inactive aswell so really hoping trading within the guild gets operational soon.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm new to the game and already number 1 in my region, was just wondering if I could join the guild so that I can do some trading in the future and generally get some support and provide support to others.

Thanks

Jay

DeletedUser

there's a maximum of 80 people per guild... they reached that nearly a week ago

DeletedUser3643

Hi I love to play
I play 2 times a day every day
I'm 55 years young from Canada
I would like to join your guild please
I play in Dinegu
My User ID is Car1
Waiting for response