• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

AoC Recruiting

DeletedUser

Aces Of Combat aka AoC will never be clouded by greed.
Drama, Disrespect and Cheating are the 3 big things NOT to do in our crew. Each one will cause problems and scuffles between members which is something I as a leader will not in the least bit tolerate and I will remove the people responsible from the crew in a heartbeat.

Below our the simple rules we require our members to follow. Failure to
follow them will result in the staff taking action against the users
violating the rules. Just a forewarning.

Rule #1: Do not cheat in world or any other game we happen to play together.
Rule #2: Do not disrespect our members, people on this forum, or ingame players.
Rule #3: Do not troll our members or other people, this follows the line of disrespect.
Rule #4: Have fun, be active, and enjoy the game!

Recruitment Information can be found on the AOC Clan website, if neither is available feel free to pm me here on the forums and I will see above.
Leader(s) of Guild: Riaden
Member (s) of Guild: Inchky, jonboy23, pipquil, beermaster, Piett, LKhaira, merillo

Requirements to Join: No Req

Resources we have to trade: No Req

Why we rock: Soicial guild with player that want to have a chat and have fun

Last edited by a moderator: