• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Anything Nice

• Thread starter DeletedUser110433
  • Start date

DeletedUser110433

Most of the feedbacks are usualy negative, since people are motivated to act only in cases of discomfort. So i think it should be proper to have Nice thread for positive things only.
Here is the cache... it is dam hard to name what Inno did right, but i`ll try....

From most recant updates I liked the visual design of renaissance villa. The visual of GE level 4 was nice as well.
Can`t think of anything else, so any positive feedback (about any new implements) welcomed.

joesoap

Major-General
the new GB list that is displayed from the GB icon is a great addition
the tavern shop is also very useful
lots of new buildings have been introduced

Last edited:

DeletedUser5180

Gb list
GE 4th level
Tavern boosts
Many events offering different rewards

That's just 4 without really giving much thought to it lol

DeletedUser110131

A good idea for a thread. It's an unfortunate truth that people are much more aware of annoyances, irritations, hindrances, provocations, etc., than we are of positives. So, after looking, I found these forgotten things, squeezed in between, under, and behind all my negative hang-ups:
  • The lag on event history has been reduced.
  • The GB list from players avatar.
  • I like GE IV; it's expensive to open, and I don't care one way or the other about the optics (I don't begrudge those who do; apparently, they're very enjoyable), but it's a good challenge. I have fun with it.
  • Tavern boosts, especially because of GE IV.
  • Neighborhood merge change; out-of-guild trades to higher/lower ages is harder, but PvP is a lot more fun.
I even have that feeling of having forgotten something, so there may be more where those come from. Whoever would've thought that being positive could feel good? The exercise may even improve the enjoyment of the game. Of course, feeling good and joyful annoys me, so I'll be back to my old ways in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106696

yep... the GB list is very useful, and even though many players will disagree with me, I like the extra attempts in GE. Since my attack GBs aren't wonderful, I do appreciate getting more of GE done in a single with the tavern boost.

DeletedUser107470

Post removed Off Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107470

Thanks for removing my post. It was written in a positive manor and the removal of my post was nothing more the censorship, Its a feee world and my comments were not directed at anyone but simply stating a fact that is well know and simply ignored.

DeletedUser110433

So far Spring Event is proving to be nice.
By Calculation, if one sticks to collecting Gold chests, and daily Town hall lanterns, than with wee bit of luck you`ll get a SoK at the very end (for cherry blossoms, and you must do all the quests) This is nice, as it rewards diligent players for their efforts with a prize that everyone loves.
Visual format is also nice (not perfect, there are minor faults) but it really gives you a Sakura enviroment feeling. The mood created in general is good, i got 1 lantern off a tree the first 7 picks, but was not upset, and that`s a strong example of successful design.

DeletedUser110195

So far Spring Event is proving to be nice.
By Calculation, if one sticks to collecting Gold chests, and daily Town hall lanterns, than with wee bit of luck you`ll get a SoK at the very end (for cherry blossoms, and you must do all the quests) This is nice, as it rewards diligent players for their efforts with a prize that everyone loves.
Visual format is also nice (not perfect, there are minor faults) but it really gives you a Sakura enviroment feeling. The mood created in general is good, i got 1 lantern off a tree the first 7 picks, but was not upset, and that`s a strong example of successful design.
I decided to use alt-cities as test subjects to see if taking the 40 lantern chest could pan out, since its lantern prize has the highest chance out of the three chests. So far no.

DeletedUser2989

This seems like an appropriate place to leave my feedback, something I'm so positive about I actually want to express how much they got it right!

I too like the Spring event and the one part I love (yes going as far as love) is the fact that the new event buildings are a set where collecting a variety of buildings gives you something special. In past events I'd pick 1-2 new buildings that I'd want to win, I'd always ignore decorations or "simpler" event buildings. With this new set idea I actually want to win nearly all the new buildings and pack them in together to get the boosts. It's an idea I really hope they stick with to make the new event buildings special (and desirable) even when they are just simple decorations or houses. I've thought of a couple of "variants" that they could do to the sets so it's not always the same thing (such as boosting when adjacent to specific types of buildings, not just set buildings or roads/paths that will link and thus boost the buildings that belong to a set), so as you can see it's something I find really interesting and hope to see more of it to spice up the city design element of the game.

Visually I also have to applaud their work on the OF stuff so far, specially the "water roads", I doubted that the era would look any good but I was proven wrong. It's one of the few times I've wanted to progress my town purely for visual reasons!

DeletedUser5180

This seems like an appropriate place to leave my feedback, something I'm so positive about I actually want to express how much they got it right!

I too like the Spring event and the one part I love (yes going as far as love) is the fact that the new event buildings are a set where collecting a variety of buildings gives you something special. In past events I'd pick 1-2 new buildings that I'd want to win, I'd always ignore decorations or "simpler" event buildings. With this new set idea I actually want to win nearly all the new buildings and pack them in together to get the boosts. It's an idea I really hope they stick with to make the new event buildings special (and desirable) even when they are just simple decorations or houses. I've thought of a couple of "variants" that they could do to the sets so it's not always the same thing (such as boosting when adjacent to specific types of buildings, not just set buildings or roads/paths that will link and thus boost the buildings that belong to a set), so as you can see it's something I find really interesting and hope to see more of it to spice up the city design element of the game.

Visually I also have to applaud their work on the OF stuff so far, specially the "water roads", I doubted that the era would look any good but I was proven wrong. It's one of the few times I've wanted to progress my town purely for visual reasons!

I also think the OF era looks great and even deleted all my diamond AF buildings won on GE to build OF buildings... the only exception is the town Hall which looks like a giant lobster

DeletedUser

well heres is a positive the Traz is the best GVG,PVP,Personal GB(for fighters lol)