• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Anyone wanna join guild?

DeletedUser

My bro, bro in-law, and I are looking for players to join our guild. Simple requirements are as follows: be daily players, must be in Early Ages or later (I am in the colonial age 2 away from industrial age), willing to trade goods, and motivate/polish everyday each other. We try to build our perk goods only so we can maximize trading. Don't be shy send a message. ;)

My player name is the same nrpd10267
Guild: Nuthouse

DeletedUser101106

As your guild only has 3 so far, I would offer the 3 of you membership in Chillaxed II. We have people from Bronze Age up and our specialty is helping one another by regular motivating/polishing, trading, advice to newer folks, and contributions to one another's GB's. We have a tradition that no new GB started by a member has ever taken more than one day to reach first level. After that it depends. but the first level is the most important. No presence in the GVG wars so far--maybe in the future. We are mainly building up one another. I'll send you a friend request and you can reply if you are interested in talking about a guild merger. Otherwise, I am OK with motivating/polishing your buildings in exchange for the same.