• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Anybody have a Space Eater...errr I mean Space Needle built yet?

DeletedUser5904

Looking for folks with a Space Needle on the map on Greifental. I am several days done with ME tech tree and would like to donate to it to get the BP copies I need.

If you do send me a friends request or an ingame mail to Coltfan1313.

Thanks!

DeletedUser5904

Still looking for someone on here on Greifental who would like to get some FP's donated to their Space Needle. I could use the BP copies.

DeletedUser13805

why do players want this monster of a gb ? if someone can tell me a good reason to get one i will join the rush to have it ?

DeletedUser7719

Just for show. Some players like to be GB collectors, so the Space Needle barely made it ;)

DeletedUser5904

Desy, as Byeordie alluded to, I am a collector of GB's for all my cities. I have all 16 through PE in three of my 10 cities. I have one city with 10, one with 9, three more cities with 5, two cities with 6. I also have several of the quested buildings in all of those cities. I like to have buildings that can't just be bought with ingame coin or RL $$$. Whether they are worth the time and effort or not is beside the point. I won't destroy or delete them either, no matter how obsolete they become in the process of progressing through tech. It took much effort to get them on one city, when you multiply that by 10 cities, it is very time consuming as well. It's primarily the reason I no longer PVP (in addition to the sheer boredom of it). Since city score is of no consequence to me, I would rather focus my attention on the collection aspect of the game.

Even though it's horrible statistically, is an enormous waste of space and not even worth the time or resources to build. It's a Great Building so I will build it.

DeletedUser

Add me as a Friend in the game. Its LVL 5. Top reward is 40FP's, 400 Medals, and 2 Space Needle BP's.