• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Any way to see a weekly/monthy tally of friends activity

DeletedUser112429

Basically, I understand people have lives etc etc
I don't want to go shafting people just because they are offline for a couple of days, so I was wondering if there is anything which can show us a graph or something showing who's been drinking on in the tavern with the lads and who's being a negative nelly...

Over the span of a day, I had roughly 36/110 sit down at my tavern, but I'm sitting at way more taverns than 36. So obviously people are collecting and not sitting at taverns. I just want a way to identifty the people who couldn't at that point in time and the people who don't all together.

I only play on my laptop as well, I know some features are different.

Any help would be heaps good!

Cheers

DeletedUser

The filter option in the event history allows you to see a particular player's activity for the past week. It's tedious, but it's the best way I know.

Snarko

Private
You can't trust the ForgeDB database. I once looked up myself on it and it claimed I was inactive on one of my worlds, despite that I login there at least twice per day. I suspect it considers people that has no change in points as inactive. If you just login to collect then points might not change which makes it consider you inactive.

Filtering event history sounds like exactly the thing you need. It's easiest to do with aiding. Aid back anyone that has aided you. Then check your friendslist. Anyone you haven't aided hasn't aided you for the last 5 days. Check their profile text before you remove them in case they have given notice that they are temporarily away.

Vesiger

Monarch
You can't trust the ForgeDB database. I once looked up myself on it and it claimed I was inactive on one of my worlds, despite that I login there at least twice per day. I suspect it considers people that has no change in points as inactive. If you just login to collect then points might not change which makes it consider you inactive.
It only has access to changes in points - if you don't score anything on a given day, the database has no way to tell whether you are active or not. On the other hand, a player whose score was going steadily upwards and then flatlines on the graph can usually be assumed to have quit the game.

App players don't have any access to event filters (since the event history only goes back about twelve hours).

DeletedUser112429

Awesome lads, well in! I've been having a look on my filter and a may have thought about whipping out some pen an paper to try and list them, but my laziness is boundless. The aiding only the ones who have aided you is a top call, well in indeed!

That site is definitely punching, I see what you mean by the scores and what not, but it definitely gives a good general indication of who's doing sweet **** all!

Well in lads, much appreciated!
Cheers

DeletedUser112797

Hi I have the same problem, I can't even 2500 points from my tavern for a daily event, however I visit a lot
I play on an ipad and have only found the event history thats about 12 hours, where do I find the ForgDB database to get better info?

Dead-Eye

General

Wow, that's kinda cool.

http://foestats.com/en/en5/players/profile/?server=en5&world=East-Nagach&id=6186706

Though I think it would be kinda tiresome to run the names of people you think are inactive on your friends list. Every now and then I just write out a list and ditch anyone that does not have a tavern seat for me over the course of a week. I often do this while sitting in a real tavern. Works a treat.

DeletedUser112797

well made a list and been checking who was active ir not, deleted 33, sent some friend requests to folks in neighbourhood that visited me and now have 6 openings to reach 80 friends, what a bummer that limit
I know folks can friend me when I reach 80 so I can get more but they need to not have their limit

Galladhorn

Monarch
In fact I never considered the activity for the Tavern. To kick players from the freindlist was always a matter of AID – or I mean lack off AID.
Now I just checked in the Event List and "Aha!" only about half are doing the Tavern.

The Tavern integration in the UI needs to be revised and have the same kind of functionality as the AID.
– No need to show the Tavern Room Window for each visit (Click). (There is nothing to do there anyway for the visitor).

[ Visit Tavern ] in the event list, shows up regardless of it is available or not – should be greyed out or left out, similar to AID.
...If left out it would be very straight forward to find out who visits and who does´nt: Run the event list over for all the activies, then double check in the main city window players list, to see which are inactive for both AID and Tavern.