• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Any new worlds opening in the near future?

DeletedUser113212

Hello there!
Does anyone know of any plans by FOE to open a new world on the international server?

Last one was Rugnir in March, but I would very much like to be able to start a new city in a new world on day 1 of its existence :)

Thanks!

EN server- off the top of my head- people from UK, USA, Australia- for sure- and most likely several other places based on player names. A nice mix. Just have to watch time as all based 5 hours ahead of me.

Maybe

DeletedUser113212

What is the international server?
It's the EN server - there are different servers for different countries, like the US server, but for countries without dedicated servers, the default is the EN server

DeletedUser113212

EN server- off the top of my head- people from UK, USA, Australia- for sure- and most likely several other places based on player names. A nice mix. Just have to watch time as all based 5 hours ahead of me.

Maybe
Nope - US has dedicated server. EN server is for countries without dedicated servers.

Easy way to check is when you open the app on your phone, before signing in, in the top right hand corner of the screen, there's a flag. Click on the flag and all the different country servers will be displayed. You can pick and play in any of them regardless of the country you're in, but then things like time difference will impact your gameplay

Shad23

Emperor

Maybe
lol i'm in Québec Canada and yes i confirm there are a lot of players bassed all over the world on EN server i eaven saw chinese on the server

DeletedUser96901

we will be informed 1 or 2 days before a new world starts

not longer

so you need to wait until they announce the start of a new world

lol i'm in Québec Canada and yes i confirm there are a lot of players bassed all over the world on EN server i eaven saw chinese on the server

I am in US, and play on EN server. Didn't even notice one dedicated to US when I signed on. And yes, Canada, Australia, UK and Germany at least in my guild. Makes it interesting.

Agent327

Overlord
It's the EN server - there are different servers for different countries, like the US server, but for countries without dedicated servers, the default is the EN server

Isn't that then for the EN people?

There are people from other countries playing here as well. Does not make it the international server.

DeletedUser112745

Isn't that then for the EN people?
There are people from other countries playing here as well. Does not make it the international server.
EN is the International Server. The server is open to all players from all over the world, even those with their own dedicated national server.

Hello there!
Does anyone know of any plans by FOE to open a new world on the international server?
Keep an eye on the announcements section of the forum, or make sure you have enabled email newsletters from Forge of Empires in your settings. If there are plans for a new server, they'll be announced in advance.

DeletedUser113212

EN is the International Server. The server is open to all players from all over the world, even those with their own dedicated national server.

Keep an eye on the announcements section of the forum, or make sure you have enabled email newsletters from Forge of Empires in your settings. If there are plans for a new server, they'll be announced in advance.
Thanks!

Agent327

Overlord

All servers are open to all players from all over the world, so all servers are international servers according to you.

Forwandert

Major-General
It was about 2 and a half years from
odhrorvar being released to the two new ones being released recently. You're better off starting out on one of those two and learning everything. I wouldn't specifically be waiting for a new one.