• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Any guild invite

• Thread starter DeletedUser17073
  • Start date

DeletedUser17073

Hi I am looking for a new guild to join, I currently have a lot of trade items and am in the Early middle ages, with a surplus of lumber, marble wine and ability to do jewellery etc. looking for a fair trading guild with or without the battle ability as the legions of Male2069 are good for a few battles :-) any offers ?

DeletedUser

if your still looking pheoniix rising is a new guild formed from 2 merging guilds due to lack of activity on the guilds we are a over 18's guild with a couple of exceptions & are very active with people on 24/7 as we cover most time zones feel free to message for a invite if still looking for a active guild

DeletedUser

The holy blue is also recruting and desperatly looking for some active members =) atm. we're just 12 members, but we are hoping to get more soon

DeletedUser

hi manderika if your interested your welcome to merge your guild with ours have a look pheoniix rising we are a very active guild & pol/mot on a daily basis & youd all be more than welcome

DeletedUser54594

Dothraki Nomads recruiting... all are welcome. we are a new guild but moving up the ranks with haste. want an invite speak to Koliisiion or -Khaldrogo- in game.

DeletedUser

The Rose are presently looking for some new active members on Greifental, we are no 15 at the moment but should squeeze you in if you ask!

DeletedUser98356

Well I'm stuck in the Iron Age got 10 FP's to donate but in this neighbourhood nobody is doing anything I can't trade with anyone cos I'm the second highest ranker here on 2500 points and cos I cannot trade I cannot progress...I did get one invitation but there again nobody was doing anything because all of the 15 other members were in the Bronze Age. Oh yes I'm active but this snag only relates to Dinegu cos I'm in different guilds elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Voltarg - I'm moving this thread to Dinegu Guild Recruitments, where it has a better chance of being noticed. You could also look through the threads there and see if there are any suitable guilds advertising.