• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Any feedback on our feedback?

DeletedUser

Players have reported a large number of serious problems with the game, which mods have said would be fixed Real Soon Now.

Is there any feedback from the developers on what may be fixed in the near future, and when those fixes might occur?

Or are the mods being kept in the dark as well?

The reason I ask is I am stuck, as apparently are many other players--at least those who have managed to hold on this long.

Where I am stuck is the resources. There are generally none of the resources I need available for trade, even from the usurious merchants at 1:10! That is the problem with being #1 in my section, and way out ahead of other players: I have to build everything I need myself, many of which are now extending to 40, 50, or even 60 for a single research.

Some of the ones I need I am fortunate to have the resource, speeding things up, but in my section nobody is offering limestone, not even those ridiculous merchants. Nobody! I need 50 limestone for an upcoming research, 20 to take over a neighboring province, and 20 more for the next province. That's 15 days, if I am able to click the stupid button on time every eight hours, and every time.

So, what's to keep me hanging on clicking every eight hours for 15 days just for the next research and a couple of provinces?

Can the mods pass on any SPECIFIC words of hope or are we just to be left hanging?

DeletedUser

I'm behind you with this one...I've had a moan about some bits of the game that are really demotivating me but have had no response or any hopeful news. It's a shame really because there are some nice elements of the game & (speaking for myself) I've invested about three weeks playing but am going nowhere - fast! :(

DeletedUser

I haven't seen anything from any developers...
Their appointed "moderators", naturally, think everything in the game is perfect the way it is and we're all being unreasonable.

DeletedUser

At the moment i only thing our community manager gets the biggest news.

The only thing i know, which i might not talk about???
But anyway. at the moment, global trade is in the making. A little mix-up with the game and devs, let to a very quick view some days ago, where we could see 2 buttons down left. One would seem to be a "global" trade. or at least an all new trade window/overview.
Next was an "inventory" window. This however is an old function. But meant to store buildings etc. if you want to relocate them and dont have the space in your town, while you try to move around.

At the moment i believe these 2 functions is the upcoming stuff on foe.

DeletedUser

I apologize that you have not seen any developers around, but they have been very busy sorting everything out...I will see what i can do about getting you some more information, there are many things in the works, and the devs can only work so fast..i know that you might be getting impatient but just hold it in until Monday.

DeletedUser

Great news!
Just to make life easier for the dev that will reply here tomorrow, here's a short summary of what players want answers to:

1) Tedious chores like clicking away all day to gather resources: What will the solution look like? Apparently, people are not willing to spend money for this.

2) Show us your concept about how you intend to fix the inactivity issue which results in people getting stuck due to the lack of goods. Apparently, people are not willing to spend money for goods either.

3) What's the concept of the game: Casual Simcity or rather hardcore wargame? Or both? If it's supposed to be casual and relaxing, why is it being advertised as a strategic wargame?

4) Will there be a concept change regarding premium or does the general concept stand and will only be adjusted a bit regarding the numbers?

I think those are the main concerns I found while scanning the forums. Not talking about those dozens of minor tweaks that are requested, just give us a general idea please.
Tacheles bitte ;-)

DeletedUser

That's great news! I think, as a community, we're not an unreasonable lot. We know things take time, it would just be nice to be kept informed of developments & approximate time frames. Thanks for the info! :)

DeletedUser

guess the devs were to busy :(

It's still monday in some parts of the world I think :P

greenwichmeantime.com said:
The following counties use GMT-10 as their Time Zone. NB No Summer Time / Daylight Saving Time is used.

Cook Islands, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
A few seconds left in monday ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

No theres no mondays left in the world but there are some weds! Perhaps today?

DeletedUser

Surely not today... public holiday in Germany and other countries ;)

DeletedUser

I see that they have done an upgrade (Changelog 0.9.1.68).

Unfortunately it does not deal with some of the most important issues we have brought up.

Are the developers listening to us at all?

Or are they just going on their merry way rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic?

DeletedUser65

I apologize that you have not seen any developers around, but they have been very busy sorting everything out...I will see what i can do about getting you some more information, there are many things in the works, and the devs can only work so fast..i know that you might be getting impatient but just hold it in until Monday.

i see where fast approaching our 2nd Monday and still no real news. can we expect some this Monday????

DeletedUser903

I wonder how many people have left due to the trading and inactivity issues? I think I'm gonna go and play grepolis, they seem to get good write ups

DeletedUser

so they added an inventory tab that has absolutely no function, and still no news on how global trade is going..

something more promising this monday perhaps?

DeletedUser1540

not that i'm a huge player but the outta whack tilt on the diamonds .... and reading the non-response from devs has led me to leave NOW .... have fun folks and good luck