• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser113782

Has any thought been given to reconfiguring values in the Antiques Dealer. This is unbalanced toward higher level players. A lot of items sell for 10s of thousands of coins. Lower level players are not able to achieve these numbers so they are not able to purchase or even bid on many items. You need to find a way to make this more accessible to the lower levels. I have talked to a number of players i know who are playing FOE and are ignoring the dealer for this reason.

DeletedUser96901

no thank you

simply buy it in the shop and not in an auction

You need to find a way to make this more accessible to the lower levels.
actually it was implemented as feature for long time players to give them a use for their thousands of things

not for new players with not enough to sell

DeletedUser117610

If you’re active and have ToR then you’ll get a trickle of goods to sell on top of what you get from quests and events. As Testament said, you can buy from shop, and if you’re patient you’ll get some bargains in auction too. The real trick is knowing what to buy and how to recognise a bargain, and when to bow out. Don’t give up on the auction house it can be great for new players too.

DeletedUser12400

It's accessible to lower players. All you have to do is participate in guild expedition; guild battlegrounds; collect incidents; do quests; daily quests; events; resell; and then either be lucky on the right time or check the auction when your world player activity is low. I'm playing since 2012 and even for me the auction prices are way too high or simply not worth it.

1582937984054.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

It's accessible to lower players. All you have to do is participate in guild expedition; guild battlegrounds; collect incidents; do quests; daily quests; events; resell; and then either be lucky on the right time or check the auction when your world player activity is low. I'm playing since 2012 and even for me the auction prices are way too high or simply not worth it.

View attachment 20740
I agree
in the last time things were much cheaper than in the beginning

because people with millions and millions of trade coins don't want those average things anymore
(or maybe they become too lazy to check at the end of the auction)

probably they wait for the new things to be added

DeletedUser12400

I agree
in the last time things were much cheaper than in the beginning

because people with millions and millions of trade coins don't want those average things anymore
(or maybe they become too lazy to check at the end of the auction)

probably they wait for the new things to be added
At the beginning it was something new; fresh; space available therefore there was high activity and some went crazy about it and definitely diamonds were involved. Aye, most likely those who has built up their cities are looking for specific things or simply those items become somewhat worthless and of course it's also about the right timing. Good example:
1582962944700.png