• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

antiques dealer

• Thread starter DeletedUser113423
  • Start date

DeletedUser113423

Some things in antiques dealer shop dont make sense ..........i have a hammock..worth 1.160 in happiness.. ( 2 x 2 space used ) in PM era only worth 340 in coins ............Yet the ugly face of ancients same era worth 490 in happiness ( same space used and era ) is giving 410 coins plus 0-1 gems ??....that doesnt make sense does it ??......not to mention those royal , pirate ,and trader carrds are wayyy to low giving only 1,080?? wow ( laughs )..and crows nest needs alot more than just 1,080 also IMO ...LOLOL

Agent327

Overlord
What doesn't make sense is you start a new thread for this when there is a feedback thread for exactly these kind of comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

it also doesn't make sense that the fountain of youth gives more gems than the wishing well
both buildings produce the same

but the WW is even better because it can be shrinked

DeletedUser

I'm very pleased that both FOTA and GOTSG give Gems, I'd wager that we all have the odd 1 or 2 of those truly wonderful items hanging around doing nothing.
Also, why complain about something which to our advantage? That's nearly as foolish as the idiots who bragged about the FP "loophole" in Vikings; take the money and run, make hay while the sun shines because if enough Players make a noise about it Inno will cut off our free Gem source from what are essentially useless items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I'm very pleased that both FOTA and GOTSG give Gems, I'd wager that we all have the odd 1 or 2 of those truly wonderful items hanging around doing nothing.
Also, why complain about something which to our advantage? That's nearly as foolish as the idiots who bragged about the FP "loophole" in Vikings; take the money and run, make hay while the sun shines because if enough Players make a noise about it Inno will cut off our free Gem source from what are essentially useless items.
No kidding!
Those otherwise pointless FotA's & GotSG's are finally useful, and will still take me a month or more just to be rid of my current stash of HMA ones! (which gets further ganked by the fact I win more of the blighters every damn week!)

As for why the WW gives fewer gemstones vs. the FoY? Probably because the Fountain is much, much rarer to obtain is my guess...
We're getting at least a WW or two in every single event now automatically through the 'Grand Prize' systems, plus they show up as daily specials, and/or as daily challenge rewards to boot.
On the other hand, the FoY is locked to GE, and can only be obtained via:
a) 10% chance when it occasionally spawns in the 48th chest
b) 50% chance when it occasionally spawns in the 64th chest
c) potential Jade relic prize, which itself is rare outside of a high-leveled ToR

Sure the chance is technically there every single week, but really, I win waaaaaaaaaay more WW's without even trying for them, than I do FoY's despite playing through GE every single week.

DeletedUser114160

I think it's great to offer upgrades to various buildings, or sets so people can level them up when they didn't get a chance during an event. I'm hoping to see some Piazza upgrades come up soon. Seems like all others have been in the rotation.

DeletedUser96901

soon ?
no. it was released only 6 month ago

but maybe next year

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
soon ?
no. it was released only 6 month ago

but maybe next year
It's kind of odd though, since we do have the Carousel from the Archy event in the shop, which is arguably a better buy anyways unless you're really, really desperate for the goods + fp's from a target that every plunderer will make one of their top priorities to hit. ;)

Do we have Pagoda upgrades yet?
I haven't seen any, and don't recall ever hearing anything about them on the beta forms... (and I only need 3 more for a 2nd fully evolved pagoda!)

DeletedUser111359

No kidding!
Those otherwise pointless FotA's & GotSG's are finally useful, and will still take me a month or more just to be rid of my current stash of HMA ones! (which gets further ganked by the fact I win more of the blighters every damn week!)

As for why the WW gives fewer gemstones vs. the FoY? Probably because the Fountain is much, much rarer to obtain is my guess...
We're getting at least a WW or two in every single event now automatically through the 'Grand Prize' systems, plus they show up as daily specials, and/or as daily challenge rewards to boot.
On the other hand, the FoY is locked to GE, and can only be obtained via:
a) 10% chance when it occasionally spawns in the 48th chest
b) 50% chance when it occasionally spawns in the 64th chest
c) potential Jade relic prize, which itself is rare outside of a high-leveled ToR

Sure the chance is technically there every single week, but really, I win waaaaaaaaaay more WW's without even trying for them, than I do FoY's despite playing through GE every single week.

Fountains are significantly more common than WW's. I looked at my most recent world (En15) since both items were available before I started playing it.

I have 35 Fountains and 17 WW's. Every WW I have is shrunk, and deployed. 24 of my Fountains are in storage, and some of them will likely be sold off eventually.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Fountains are significantly more common than WW's. I looked at my most recent world (En15) since both items were available before I started playing it.

I have 35 Fountains and 17 WW's. Every WW I have is shrunk, and deployed. 24 of my Fountains are in storage, and some of them will likely be sold off eventually.
WW is available from:
- some daily challenge chests
- every single event's 'Grand Prizes' rotations nowadays
- usually a daily special at least once in almost every big event (of which we now have; Forge Bowl + Carnival + Achy/other special + Spring + Soccer Cup + Summer + Fall + Halloween + Winter/Xmas)
- new Antiques Dealer feature

FoY is available from:
- GE 48th chest possible reward
- 2-3 possible chests across Lv4
- Jade relics

That makes it stupidly rare vs. the WW.
In a single event alone, if a player decides to focus on WW's, they can amass a small mountain of them.:rolleyes:
To achieve the same with FoY's, you need to run Lv4 of GE every single week, preferably with at the very least, a Lv10-15+ ToR to increase the odds of those jades dropping. (and more comfortably a Lv25-30+ ToR!)

DeletedUser111359

And yet, as someone that has chased WW"s on every event since EN15 launched, I've got half as many as I've gotten of FoY's, that pile up w/o me looking for them at all...

And WW's will be less common moving forwards, since people will end up splitting their efforts, chasing shrink kits as well as the base units.

DeletedUser111359

I guess by not having troop generators chewing up space in my main world, I've avoided it being an issue. My main world has about 60 WW's without any space issues.

DeletedUser105522

Hi,
I would like to ASK Inno to change the colors ( currently white) of “next auction counter” . It is brutally hard to read (on mobile app) the 2/3 of the counter because it’s white numbers on the white background ( some white armchair)! I pretty much have to guess when next auction starts...
Seriously, did you guys even look at it before releasing?

DeletedUser111359

Hi,
I would like to ASK Inno to change the colors ( currently white) of “next auction counter” . It is brutally hard to read (on mobile app) the 2/3 of the counter because it’s white numbers on the white background ( some white armchair)! I pretty much have to guess when next auction starts...

You should probably put that on the feedback forum for the feature then, or as a bug report, rather than on a community discussion form where they won't ever see it.

Hi,
Does it matter when it starts?

You only need to know when it finishes as all the action is in the last 30s

DeletedUser104881

We do read the forums :D But yes please do add to the official feedback thread as we have one in place for feedback on the feature so that others feeding back there will see it too.

DeletedUser111359

Someone in my neighborhood is straight up insane on En3.

upload_2019-9-8_21-28-45.png

For 9k medals? Madness!