• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser112892

You need to learn you're not as bright as you think you are. I've been playing this game 5+ years and I am a top player. I don't need sarcasm from noobs.
Noob has to disappoint you and tell you I wasn't sarcastic at all.
And having so high opinion about yourself while calling others noobs just because of a opinion that has absolutely nothing to do with experience is disgusting.
You are not the only player here with 5+ years of experience, you are just one waterdrop in the ocean.
And, as Test Ament said, if you are really that experienced player, you will easily adapt to your situation.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
My question at first was: Why is my item returned to me once and again, as if the Dealer does not want it?

But after some re-search, my question became --
How many other people also put an item in the "exchange slot", set the timer, but then did not click Barter?

After that sequence of actions, you can then switch back to "shop" and back to "exchange" again, and the item will still be there in the exchange slot;
you can also exit the Dealer building and re-enter, and the item will also still be there;

ONLY after you log out and log in again (which could be hours later, or overnight) will you notice, the item is returned to your inventory, the slot is empty, the income of Trade Coins is zero... all as if your item is trash and the Dealer does not want it.

>> Short Version: Click Barter.

Going back to the Iron Age thing....

A friend who is camping cannot now delete things from his inventory as the delete button has been replaced by the AD button, but being in IA he does not have access to the AD....

How do IA players delete items from the inventory if they so wish?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
You need to learn you're not as bright as you think you are. I've been playing this game 5+ years and I am a top player. I don't need sarcasm from noobs.
dont come with 'wise' anwers and questions and you wont get sarcastic responces... and just for your information you are far from top player.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
IA campers can honestly go and cry a damned ocean.
You get a massive game boost already with;
a) NO PvP!
b) stupidly easy GE
c) stupidly easy events

That's more than enough advantages.
If IA campers really want the AD to start unloading all the saved-up junk in their inventories, then speed run into HMA which is arguably the game's BEST camping age anyways!:rolleyes:
(granted, there's a good argument that Colonial is tops, but I prefer HMA since you can hold back more researches vs. what you need to make Colonial work)

Trebs w/150% and higher atk boosts tend to destroy everything. If you already have a 'Traz as an IA camper, then you won't even care about the odd time you attacka 'hoodie with 5-8 Mtd.Archers either...

I've been camping my evil little heart away in HMA for over a year now, and I've been plundered once!
Of course, with my 14.3k and counting HMA goods, it didn't really cause anything more than a mild 'almost tried to care' response. :P

As for the dealer;
1. I fething LOVE this thing! :D :D
So great to be able to pick up so many previous event items, including extra copies of some of the Historical Quest Line prizes too!

2. I love that the research to unlock it is in EMA.
Salty IA camper tears taste the best you know. ;)

I've switched off notifications from the dealer (except for when my trades are done) and this is working on my main world (Hooray :D) but I'm still getting them on my 2nd world (Boo :(). I cannot see any options to switch them off, I really don't need to be told an auction is starting/finishing/finished, if I've bid I will be checking.

Anyone know how to stop them on secondary world? I'm possibly just being very stupid, it has been known :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
so no responce from 'top player'??? Damn! :) On topic, dealer work like charm for now but will need ages to open all slots... :( atm on 2

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
so no responce from 'top player'??? Damn! :) On topic, dealer work like charm for now but will need ages to open all slots... :( atm on 2

I have better things to do than chastise noobish trolls like you. I'm sure you still have decorations and cultural buildings in all your cities. You probably are nowhere near to figuring out you don't need houses, production or goods buildings either and still be top in your hood and a all around top player.

I guarantee you have a Maypole in your city...

Boorg

Captain
I have the Tree of Love not because I need it but because we Green Aliens are great lovers and because I like it. I also have several other decorations only because I like them. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Apart from that I also have other buildings that I don’t actually need, such as the Foeberge Shop. I only keep them because I like them and we Green Aliens are the best at playing Foe Berge, it’s our National Game. :P :P :P

So long as the City is functional in every aspect it does not make much difference which buildings a player decides to have, it’s just a matter of opinion and preference. ;) ;) ;)

I don’t see the issue here but maybe I'm just a Green Alien and don't understand !!! :? :? :?

Boorg

Captain
It has been quoted above that humans can or need to develop Common Sense. :? :? :?

How strange !!!

Why is that necessary ???

If it’s Common all humans should have Common Sense therefore why do humans need to develop Common Sense ??? :? :? :?

Anyway we the Green Aliens don’t have this problem as we are born with extraordinary senses. :D :D :D

Agent327

Overlord
I have better things to do than chastise noobish trolls like you. I'm sure you still have decorations and cultural buildings in all your cities. You probably are nowhere near to figuring out you don't need houses, production or goods buildings either and still be top in your hood and a all around top player.

I guarantee you have a Maypole in your city...

You really are the best. We can only bow down to you.

How's your Antique Deealer going? As top of the bill you must be swimming in trade coins and gems by now.

Emberguard

Legend
PvP, GE and GvG can all be accessed when in IA so why not this.
Most players advance through the ages. So most players won’t benefit from such a system until they’ve reached EMA even if it were available sooner (assuming they have the space).

I have members in my guild who are in Iron Age and they can't use the Antique Dealer, says you must be in Early Middle Age to use it. What kind of garbage is this? You purposely want to alienate players and chase them from the game? There are a lot of veteran players who camp in Iron Age on purpose, forcing them to move up will only get them to look for other games. Drop the research back to Iron Age asap.
I don’t know of any game that rewards not progressing as much as FoE does. If you don’t want to advance that’s fine, that just means there’s going to be either stagnation or restrictions in some way. This is one of them until such a time as Inno changes it if they choose to do so